Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Melbourne International Fee Remission Scholarships (MIFRS), University of Melbourne, Australia maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliah-sabtu-minggu.com menyampaikan tentang Melbourne International Fee Remission Scholarships (MIFRS), University of Melbourne, Australia
Melbourne International Fee Remission Scholarships (MIFRS), University of Melbourne, Australia
The Melbourne International Fee Remission Scholarship (MIFRS) is awarded to international students wishing to undertake graduate research degree studies at the University of Melbourne. MIFRSs are funded by the University with each faculty having a limited number to award.
Each year the University of Melbourne offers about 150 MIFRSs.
Benefits and conditions
The MIFRS covers full tuition costs, but not overseas student health care.
Please click on the following link for the conditions relating to the MIFRS, which includes information about duration of awards; commencement requirements etc.
To be considered for an MIFRS, applicants need to have an unconditional offer of a place in a graduate research degree course (eg masters by research, PhD or other research doctorate) at the University of Melbourne. Further information concerning the eligibility criteria can be found in the conditions.
Selection will be based on the eligibility criteria and academic merit. Scholarship assessment guidelines, tips for applicants and other funding opportunities may be found on the Scholarships Resources webpage.
Please refer to the How to Apply section of the Graduate Research Scholarships website.
Applicants should view the progress of their application at official website
Applicants will also be advised via email as soon as an outcome to their scholarship application is determined.
Closing date and timelines
Applicants should submit their online application for admission by 31 October. Applications received after this date will only be considered for any MIFRSs that remain at the time the application is assessed for scholarship.
For University of Melbourne students who are currently enrolled in the course for which they would like MIFRS cover, please apply via the Student Portal.
Applicants are encouraged to submit their application and all required documents well before the closing date.
Please refer to the table of timelines section for international applicants.
For more information, please visit official website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Connaught International Scholarship for Doctoral Students at University of Toronto, Canada The primary purpose of the Connaught International Scholarships for Doctoral Students is to assist graduate units in recruiting and supporting outstanding international scholars to the […]
- Vice-Chancellors International High Achievers Scholarships, Charles Darwin University, Australia Charles Darwin University (CDU) offers a number of 50% tuition fee scholarships for full-fee paying high academic achievers commencing study at CDU in 2012.The 50% discount applies to […]
- Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK Scholarships are offered to students who are nationals of countries outwith the EU for undergraduate study in any subject offered by the University. 20 scholarships are available for the […]
- International Students Academic Merit Scholarship, East Tennessee State University, USA The International Students Academic Merit Scholarship is open to new international students seeking a graduate or undergraduate degree. The scholarship covers 50 percent of the total of […]
- The Felix Scholarships at University of Reading Up to six Felix Scholarships will be available to well qualified students with Indian citizenship to pursue postgraduate study at the University, starting their programme in October […]
- The Louiza Zervos Memorial Scholarship In Paediatrics, University of New South Wales, Australia Graduate Research SchoolUniversity of New South WalesThe Louiza Zervos Memorial Scholarship In Paediatrics The Scholarship has been established to encourage students to undertake Research […]
- Academic Merit Scholarships, Melbourne Institute of Business and Technology Indonesia Melbourne Institute of Business and Technology Indonesia (MIBT Indonesia) is committed to helping students achieve goals by offering scholarships to outstanding students. MIBT Indonesia […]
- The City of Joondalup “Focussing on the Future” Award, Edith Cowan University, Australia The City of Joondalup “Focussing on the Future” ECU Award is aimed at assisting 2nd year student living within the catchment area of the City of Joondalup. The scholarship intends to […]
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarships, Griffith University, Australia The GUIPRS is designed to attract and support highly ranked international applicants during the University’s two annual postgraduate research scholarship rounds. This scheme extends the […]
- Nedlands (Secondary) Teachers College Memorial Award, Edith Cowan University, Australia The Nedlands (Secondary) Teachers College Memorial Award is aimed at supporting a rural/remote secondary teacher in building professional competence through study at ECU at masters […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Melbourne International Fee Remission Scholarships (MIFRS), University of Melbourne, Australia semoga informasi tentang Melbourne International Fee Remission Scholarships (MIFRS), University of Melbourne, Australia ini bermanfaat.