Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Rosalynn Carter Fellowships for Mental Health Journalism, USA maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliah-sabtu-minggu.com menyampaikan tentang Rosalynn Carter Fellowships for Mental Health Journalism, USA
Rosalynn Carter Fellowships for Mental Health Journalism, USA
The goal of the Rosalynn Carter Fellowships for Mental Health Journalism is to enhance public understanding of mental health issues and combat stigma and discrimination against people with mental illnesses. Working journalists tackle timely and unique topics in the field of mental health.
What the Fellowships Offer
* Professional Development: Fellows come to The Carter Center for training and then work on their projects from their own newsrooms or offices, maintaining complete independence. Fellows participate in advisory groups with mental health experts and other fellows that meet quarterly.
* Stipends: Six U.S. fellows are awarded stipends of $10,000 each. International fellows receive a comparable stipend in their own currency.
* Flexibility: The fellowships do not require recipients to leave their places of employment; fellows control the schedule of their project work.
* Unique Projects: Fellows are encouraged to choose timely topics that may educate the public and/or raise awareness. Use of new and emerging media is welcomed, and fellowships are tailored to suit the needs, interests, and experiences of each fellow.
Frequently Asked Questions
Am I eligible to apply?
Applicants must have at least three years of professional journalism experience and submit a full fellowship application. Recipients must attend meetings at The Carter Center in September at the beginning and end of the fellowship year.
Should I reapply for a fellowship if I did not receive one in the past?
It is the choice of the applicant to reapply, however, being a former applicant does not carry weight in the application review process. There have been cases when an applicant is awarded a fellowship after several denied submissions.
Who is the best person to write my letters of support and/or recommendation?
The letter should be written by someone familiar with the applicant’s professional work and can speak to his/her journalistic abilities. Because the feasibility of a project is weighted heavily, it is ideal to have letters contributed by individuals that have decision-making authority related to the project (such as collaborators, editors, publishers, financial supporters). Letters from friends or relatives are discouraged.
How will I know when my application has been received?
The applicant will receive an e-mail from the fellowship program once every component of the application has been received, including the recommendation letters.
Will I receive feedback on my application?
Due to the high volume of interest in the fellowship, program staff are unable to provide individual feedback on applications. Remember that the application should address the following: feasibility of completing the project, timeliness of the topic, and the topic’s potential impact on reducing stigma.
More info: http://www.cartercenter.org/
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Master Scholarships, University of Twente, The Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) The Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) fosters capacity building within organizations in 61 developing countries by providing training and education to their mid-career staff members […]
- ACFJ Fellowships for M.A. Journalism at Ateneo de Manila University Quezon City, 30 September 2011. Applications for the 2012-2013 ACFJ Fellowships for M.A. Journalism are now being accepted.The fellowship program seeks to enable fulltime Asian journalists […]
- Graduate Degree Fellowships, East-West Center, University of Hawaii, USA The East-West Center Graduate Degree Fellowship provides Master’s and Doctoral funding for graduate students from Asia, the Pacific, and the U.S. to participate in educational and […]
- EWC Graduate Degree Fellowship EWC Graduate DegreeEWC Graduate Degree FellowshipThe East-West Center Graduate Degree Fellowship provides Master`s and Doctoral funding for graduate students from Asia, the Pacific, and […]
- Sheikh Kamal Adham Fellowship: Journalism and Mass Communication Scholarships The Sheikh Kamal Adham fellowship is awarded annually to one qualified graduate student who is a candidate for the Graduate Diploma in Electronic Journalism in the Journalism and Mass […]
- The Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) The Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) are fellowship programmes initiated and fully funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs under the budget for Development Cooperation.Aim […]
- East-West Center Graduate Degree Fellowship Program The East-West Center (EWC) Graduate Degree Fellowship provides substantial funding toward Master`s and Doctoral degrees for graduate students from Asia, the Pacific, and the U.S. to […]
- Master’s Scholarships in Journalism at Cardiff University The Cardiff School of Journalism, Media and Cultural Studies welcome applications for the following Scholarships from applicants who have accepted an offer of a place to study for a […]
- Masters Scholarships 2011-2012 at Cardiff School of Journalism, Media and Cultural Studies, UK The Cardiff School of Journalism, Media and Cultural Studies welcomes applications for the following Scholarships from applicants who have accepted an offer of a place to study for a one […]
- Master Scholarships Position in Public Health at The Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, USA In an work to further the educational part of our mission, the middle for Global Health supports students who exhibit outstanding academic records & a powerful desire to pursue global […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Rosalynn Carter Fellowships for Mental Health Journalism, USA semoga informasi tentang Rosalynn Carter Fellowships for Mental Health Journalism, USA ini bermanfaat.