Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang 2012 TWAS-UNICAL Fellowship for Master’s Students maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliah-sabtu-minggu.com menyampaikan tentang 2012 TWAS-UNICAL Fellowship for Master’s Students
2012 TWAS-UNICAL Fellowship for Master’s Students
The University of Calabria (UNICAL), Italy, and TWAS, the academy of sciences for the developing world, offer fellowships to students from Haiti who wish to obtain an MSc degree in the areas of pharmacology/nutrition. Duration: 2 years, extendable for 1 additional year.
Applicants for these Fellowships must meet the following criteria: be a maximum age of 40 years on 31 December of the application year; be nationals of a developing country (other than China); hold a PhD degree in a field of the natural sciences; be accepted at a CAS-listed institution participating in the scheme and provide an official acceptance letter from the host institution (see sample Acceptance Letter, page 6) to this effect; and provide evidence of proficiency in English or Chinese.
Study Subject(s): Pharmacology/nutrition
Course Level: Master’s
Scholarship Provider: TWAS-UNICAL
Scholarship can be taken at: China
Scholarship Application Deadline: The call for applications for the TWAS-UNICAL Fellowships is open from 15 October 2011 to 31 January 2012.
Visit Official Website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Clarendon Fund Scholarships, University of Oxford, UK The Clarendon Fund is a major graduate scholarship scheme at the University of Oxford, offering over 100 new scholarships every year. In 2010-11, there were 297 Clarendon scholars at […]
- Master-PhD Scholarship in KIST International R&D Academy, South Korea The Korea Institute of Science and Technology (KIST) was established in 1966 under the auspices of Korean and US governments. The mission of KIST was to assume a central role as the […]
- Master & PhD Scholarships, Shenzhen Institutes of Advanced Technology, China Shenzhen Institutes of Advanced Technology, Chinese Academy of Science (hereinafter referred to as “SIAT”), offers 8 Master’s Degree programs and 2 PhD Degree programs to international […]
- Master Scholarships, VU University Amsterdam, Netherlands VU University Amsterdam provides a small number of scholarships for exceptional international students from all countries of the world through the VU Fellowship Programme. The most […]
- Università Ca’ Foscari Venezia Master Scholarships in Computer Science, Venice, Italy The MSc program in Computer Science ( Official Website.), offered by Università Ca’ Foscari Venezia – Italy, takes two years of full-time study, and is suitable for students with […]
- Azerbaijan Diplomatic Academy Fellowship for International Students The world is shrinking fast, and social, economic and political interactions among countries and peoples are becoming more frequent. But meeting these challenges is both more […]
- Integrated Drylands Management at United Nations University Integrated Drylands ManagementA Joint Programme of UNU-IRA-INAT-ICARDA-CAREERI-ALRC-GMApplication Deadline: 10 June 2010OverviewThe MS Programme is designed to enhance the capacity of […]
- International Graduate Program for Advanced Science, Tohoku University, Japan International Graduate Program for Advanced Science 2012 GRADUATE SCHOOL OF SCIENCE, TOHOKU UNIVERSITY Tohoku University was founded in 1907 and is one of the oldest Universities of […]
- Postdoctoral Researcher in Mechatronics and PhD student in Mechatronics We are one of Poland’s leading Universities committed to maintaining our position at the forefront of our field in research. We are delighted to invite applications for eight unique and […]
- International Master Scholarships in Digital Library Learning (DILL), Europe Digital Library Learning is a two-year Master Programme for information professionals who intend to work in the complex world of digital libraries. DILL is offered in cooperation between […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang 2012 TWAS-UNICAL Fellowship for Master’s Students semoga informasi tentang 2012 TWAS-UNICAL Fellowship for Master’s Students ini bermanfaat.