Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship, Harvard Business School, USA maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliah-sabtu-minggu.com menyampaikan tentang Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship, Harvard Business School, USA
Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship, Harvard Business School, USA
Harvard Business School is a community of people engaged in many activities focused on one purpose—developing leaders. Our MBA graduates use the skills they develop here to inspire change and innovation throughout their lives—in business and in other organizations, in their communities, and in society.The Harvard two-year MBA is one of the world’s leading business programs, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious universities.
The next MBA Scholarship to Harvard Business School will be awarded for the course commencing in the fall of 2013
Candidates may apply for the Scholarship after receiving an offer for a place on the Harvard MBA program.
The Boustany MBA Scholarship to Harvard Business School is offered to an outstanding and highly-meriting candidate who must fulfill the admission requirements of HBS to be eligible for the scholarship.
Candidates must have excellent academic backgrounds and have enjoyed considerable success in their careers to date. Although the scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
The scholarship recipient is required to complete a summer internship (between the first and second year of the course), carrying no salary, with the Boustany Foundation.
If you wish to apply, please send a copy of your curriculum vitae with photo, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to:
If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship.
Dates for 2013 Scholarship:
Deadline for submission of candidacy: 15 May 2013
Award of Scholarship to recipient: June 2013
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Cox MBA Scholarships, SMU Cox School of Business, USA A two-year graduate business education at a top, private business school can be expensive. At SMU Cox, we want to make that experience accessible and affordable. Through generous […]
- PhD-MBA Scholarships, National University of Singapore The NUS PhD-MBAA doctoral programme for entrepreneurial scientists and engineersThe new NUS PhD-MBA, Asia`s first PhD-MBA, aims to attract and train talented science and engineering […]
- Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship, University of Cambridge, UK The Cambridge MBA is a 12-month programme covering the full range of general management issues relevant to contemporarybusiness practice. As well as providing you with a thorough grounding […]
- Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship 2014, University of Cambridge, UK The Cambridge MBA is a 12-month programme covering the full range of general management issues relevant to contemporarybusiness practice. As well as providing you with a thorough grounding […]
- MBA Scholarships at Nottingham University Business School MBA Scholarships at Nottingham University Business SchoolOverviewMBA Scholarships, Nottingham University Business School, UKFor the 2011/12 programme, the School is offering a number of […]
- The Dominic Marrocco MBA Scholarships at Bournemouth University, UK BU’s Business School is increasing its international reputation as a provider of thought leadership and contemporary business education. Thanks to a generous donation from Harvard […]
- Deutsche Bank Women’s Scholarship Programme 2011, UK MBA Scholarships at London Business School Deutsche Bank provided for Women MBA Students of Any Nationality Including Female Students from Nigeria, Africa and Every Other country. Study […]
- MBA Scholarships (Entrepreneurship), School of Management, Cranfield University, UK In recognition of entrepreneurs seeking to take their business to new levels of success, we are offering The Bettany Scholarship for Entrepreneurs.Value: up to £14,000 towards the tuition […]
- International Students Scholarships, Nitori International Scholarship Foundation, Japan Application Requirements for foreign student applicants for the scholarship of public interest incorporated foundation Nitori International Scholarship Foundation(hereinafter referred to […]
- 2011 Merit-Based Scholarship from The Harry S. Truman Scholarship Foundation Announcing $30,000 Scholarships for College Students Who Want to Make a Difference Deadline for receipt of nominations: February 1, 2011.ABOUT US: THE TRUMAN FOUNDATIONThe Harry S. Truman […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship, Harvard Business School, USA semoga informasi tentang Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship, Harvard Business School, USA ini bermanfaat.