Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang CFSR Grants in Science and Engineering for Developing Countries,USA maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliah-sabtu-minggu.com menyampaikan tentang CFSR Grants in Science and Engineering for Developing Countries,USA
CFSR Grants in Science and Engineering for Developing Countries,USA
Canon Foundation for Scientific Research (CFSR) sponsors scientists primarily in the scientific and engineering disciplines in developing countries. The foundation aims are to support activities that will increase the participation of under represented nations in these disciplines and to develop an understanding of how this will influence development.
* Applications must be in the engineering or scientific fields
* Applications relevant to current funding initiatives will be given priority
* Applications will be considered from postgraduate students, postdoctoral researchers and established researchers with permanent institutional positions
* Applicants may be asked to attend an interview (at CFSR’s expense)
* Applicants will be asked to produce evidence of the use of their funding, for example a certificate of attendance, conference report etc.
For further information
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Studentship in Building Material at ETH Zurich PhD Studentship in Building Material, ETH Zurich, SwissAt ETH Zurich, Department of Civil Engineering, Institute for Building Materials,Field(s): material physicsApplication deadline: Jun […]
- Postdoctoral Scientist at MRC National Institute for Medical Research Division of Developmental NeurobiologyWe are recruiting for a 3-year Postdoctoral position within the National Institute for Medical Research. Our laboratory studies molecular and […]
- THE MATSUMAE 2011 FELLOWSHIP The Matsumae International Foundation is a nongovernmental organization. Its Fund is solely based on donations from many Japanese people who have responded with goodwill to Dr. […]
- 3 Gerda Henkel Scholarships in the History of Ideas Applications are invited from doctoral and post-doctoral researchers who are planning a history of ideas project based on the source material held at one or more of the three research […]
- PhD Position at the Institute for Microeconomics and Public Economics, University of Lugano The Institute for Microeconomics and Public Economics (MecoP) at the Faculty of Economics, University of Lugano, invites applications for up to two Doctoral Assistant positions for up to […]
- PhD Studentship at Universiti Brunei Darussalam OverviewThe Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah Institute of Education, Universiti Brunei Darussalam is seeking a suitable PhD candidate for the Research Project “Promoting Understanding of Science […]
- Postdoctoral Researcher in Mechatronics and PhD student in Mechatronics We are one of Poland’s leading Universities committed to maintaining our position at the forefront of our field in research. We are delighted to invite applications for eight unique and […]
- UNU Fellowships in MBA Programme for Developing Countries The University of Geneva and The United Nations University (UNU) share a strong commitment to capacity development, especially aiming to enhance the capacity of individuals and […]
- Simons Graduate Fellowships in Theoretical Computer Science, USA The Simons Foundation Division for Mathematics and the Physical Sciences invites applications for the Simons Graduate Fellowships in Theoretical Computer Science program. Simons Graduate […]
- 2 Post Doctoral Positions in Mathematical Physics at The University of Lisbon The Group of Mathematical Physics of the University of Lisbon (gfm.cii.fc.ul.pt/enapplications for two research post-doctoral positions in Mathematics within the scope of the following […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang CFSR Grants in Science and Engineering for Developing Countries,USA semoga informasi tentang CFSR Grants in Science and Engineering for Developing Countries,USA ini bermanfaat.