Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang [Denmark] Postdoc in Economics at Aarhus University maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliah-sabtu-minggu.com menyampaikan tentang [Denmark] Postdoc in Economics at Aarhus University
[Denmark] Postdoc in Economics at Aarhus University
Postdoc in Economics at Aarhus University, Denmark
The Department of Economics, Aarhus School of Business, and the School of Economics and Management, Faculty of Social Sciences, invite applications for 1-2 positions as post doc researcher for a joint research project on `An economic analysis of the impact of the Scandinavian welfare state and flexicurity policies on Danish firms`.
2-year position as postdoc researcher
The open position(s) as post doc researcher is within the Research Unit on `An economic analysis of the impact of the Scandinavian welfare state and flexicurity policies on Danish firms` (for more information see http://www.asb.dk/article.aspx?pid=24170). The position is for a 2-year period.
The position is within one of the following specific areas: `Firms and labour market policies` and `Firms and family-friendly policies`. The project uses Danish register data. Thus, knowledge of econometric methods for analysis of both individual and longitudinal data is required. The starting date for the position is subject to individual negotiation.
The successful candidate must have completed his/her PhD before taking up the position. However, interim arrangements can be negotiated for a candidate that is in the defence phase of the PhD or is expected to complete the PhD in early 2010. Further information Further information about the host institutions and their research activities can be found at www.asb.dk/about/departments/nat and www.econ.au.dk.
For further information, candidates are invited to contact Head of Department, Prof. Peter Jensen (+45 89 486 firstname.lastname@example.org) or Head of School, Prof. Per Baltzer Overgaard (+45 89 421 email@example.com).
For further information about the research project, contact Professor Michael Rosholm, (+45 89 486 firstname.lastname@example.org) or Professor Helena Skyt Nielsen (+45 89 421 email@example.com).
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Scholarship in Health Economics at University of Southern Denmark The Research Unit of Health Economics at The University of Southern Denmark is advertising a PhD scholarship within the area of Behavioural Economics. The PhD project should involve […]
- PhD Scholarships:Danish/European-Chinese Social Science Research Copenhagen Business School invites applications for two vacant PhD scholarships within the field of Danish/European-Chinese social science research. The PhD must conduct research which […]
- [Denmark] PhD in Globalization, ISG at Roskilde University PhD in Globalization, ISG, Roskilde University, DenmarkThe Institute for Society and Globalisation (ISG) specialises in interdisciplinary research and teaching in the social […]
- Phd/Postdoc Positions at Center for Massive Data Algorithmics (MADALGO), Aarhus University, Denmark Center for Massive Data Algorithmics (MADALGO) is a basic research center funded by the Danish National Research Foundation. The center is a collaboration between researchers at […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Sensory Science A PhD scholarship in Sensory Science is available at the National Food Institute (DTU Food) with start as soon as possible. The scholarship is funded jointlyby the Technical University […]
- Doctoral Fellowships at Max Planck Research School The IMPRS-CI offers severalDoctoral Fellowshipsto outstanding students interested in the integration of the threedisciplines law, business administration and economics, and the studyof the […]
- PhD Scholarships at The Graduate School in Social, Economic and Political Sciences (GSSEPS), Italy The Leuven Centre for Global Governance Studies, a K.U.Leuven Centre of Excellence, hosts a 7-year research programme on ‘Global Governance and Democratic Government’ (2010-2017). For this […]
- [Germany] Postdoctoral Position in Quantitative Finance at Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg Postdoctoral Position in Quantitative Finance (TV L 13)Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg (Germany)Institut zur Erforschung der Wirtschaftlichen EntwicklungApplication Deadline: July 31, […]
- PhD Research Scholar in Experimental Economics, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration, Norway The Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration (NHH) is pleased to announce the availability of a PhD Research Scholarship in experimental economics at the department of […]
- 8 PhD Scholarships at SOCLIFE SOCLIFE is an interdisciplinary Research Training Group at the University of Cologne which offers, beside other things, a structured doctoral program at the Faculty of Management, […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang [Denmark] Postdoc in Economics at Aarhus University semoga informasi tentang [Denmark] Postdoc in Economics at Aarhus University ini bermanfaat.