Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Deutsche Bank Women’s Scholarship Programme 2011, UK maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliah-sabtu-minggu.com menyampaikan tentang Deutsche Bank Women’s Scholarship Programme 2011, UK
Deutsche Bank Women’s Scholarship Programme 2011, UK
MBA Scholarships at London Business School Deutsche Bank provided for Women MBA Students of Any Nationality Including Female Students from Nigeria, Africa and Every Other country.
Study Subject: MBA
Employer: Deutsche Bank
The Deutsche Bank scholarships will be awarded to MBA and Masters in Finance students in the AMOUNT of £20,000 each.
These extremely generous awards are designed to enable talented women with an interest in the finance sector to study at London Business School.
Successful MBA recipients of the scholarship will be fast-tracked to final round summer internship interviews. This scholarships funded by Deutsche Bank and this open for All successful female MBA applicants who have an interest in the financial services industry.
Applicants must be Women MBA students of any nationality including female students from Nigeria, Africa and Every other country.
To be considered for admission to London Business School’s MBA Programme, students are required to submit:
Scholarship Application Deadline: 02 March 2011
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Partial Scholarships for Indonesian Students, London School of Commerce, UK London School of Commerce (LSC) is the associate college of Cardiff Metropolitan University (CMU), a British reputable university providing internationally recognised degrees. As the […]
- Paul Speijer Fund for MSc in Plant Sciences in Wageningen University The Paul Speijer Fund was founded in 2010 to support African students wishing to study for an MSc in Plant Sciences in Wageningen. ‘I can continue Paul’s work’Paul Speijer (Plant […]
- Jim Ellert MBA Scholarships 2010 at IMD Business School, Switzerland Jim Ellert MBA Scholarships are intended to attract students from Africa, Central and Eastern Europe (including all former Soviet republics), and the South-Eastern Asian Peninsula […]
- Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship, Harvard Business School, USA Harvard Business School is a community of people engaged in many activities focused on one purpose—developing leaders. Our MBA graduates use the skills they develop here to inspire […]
- NASA Langley Aerospace Research Summer Scholars (LARSS), USA The Langley Aerospace Research Summer Scholars (LARSS) Program is one of NASA’s most successful student programs, for 25 years providing mentored, paid, research internships to […]
- Keycom Industrial Scholarships at University of Edinburgh Keycom will offers 4 scholarships for undergraduate study at the University of Edinburgh, UK. Each scholarship has a value of £1,000 per year, paid directly to the student. Awards are […]
- Business School International Undergraduate Management Distinction Scholarships, University of Exeter, UK The Business School is offering a number of Scholarships for academic distinction to students applying for our undergraduate management programmes. Ten awards of £2,000 are available and […]
- National Institute for Physiological Sciences (NIPS) Internship, Japan National Institute for Physiological Sciences (NIPS) (Department of Physiological Sciences, School of Life Science, The Graduate University for Advanced Studies (SOKENDAI) invites foreign […]
- Queen Mary University of London Studentships in Law The School of Law is offering a number of studentships for the 2011-12 academic year. We are now open to accept new applications for these awards. Please read the instructions below […]
- Nottingham Business School MBA Scholarships 2011-2012, UK For the 2011/12 programme, the School is offering a number of scholarships for the Nottingham MBA. The School will only consider you eligible for a scholarship once you have been offered a […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Deutsche Bank Women’s Scholarship Programme 2011, UK semoga informasi tentang Deutsche Bank Women’s Scholarship Programme 2011, UK ini bermanfaat.