Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang George Scott Travelling Scholarship, University of Edinburgh, UK maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliah-sabtu-minggu.com menyampaikan tentang George Scott Travelling Scholarship, University of Edinburgh, UK
George Scott Travelling Scholarship, University of Edinburgh, UK
In 2011-2012, priority for this scholarship will be given to applicants undertaking postgraduate study in Philosophy.
If no suitable application is received for an award in this discipline, the scholarship may be awarded in other subject groupings in the following order of priority:
- Classical Languages and Classical Archaeology
- Mental Philosophy
The purpose of the award is to assist candidates in travelling for study or research. Applicants must hold a University of Edinburgh degree of not more than three years’ standing.
The amount awarded will not exceed £5,700 in total and may be divided between two or more applicants.
Successful applicants will be expected to submit a written report on the work undertaken and to present the findings in a manner agreed by the subject area concerned, as in a seminar or lecture.
Applications, setting out the purpose of the proposed travel, with dates, costings, and a brief CV, should be made by letter to Mr Liam Forbes.
Two referees should provide brief references, either by post or e-mail. Applicants are responsible for ensuring that we have received all references by the closing date.
All materials are due by 31 May 2011.
Any informal enquiries can be made to Mr Liam Forbes within the College of Humanities and Social Science.
Mr. Liam Forbes
College of Humanities and Social Science
David Hume Tower
Edinburgh, EH8 9JX
Work: +44 (0)131 650 3578
Terms and conditions
Up to £5,700 for one year (a previous holder being eligible for re-election). Awarded annually by the College of Humanities and Social Science on behalf of the Senatus to a graduate of the College of not more than three years’ standing to assist him or her in travelling for study or research.
A preference is given to suitable candidates desiring to undertake work in the following subjects in the following scheme of rotation: Semitic and Indian Languages, English and Modern Languages, History and Classical Languages, Classical Archaeology and Mental Philosophy.
When not awarded to a candidate in the priority category, the scholarship will be offered in the next group, and so on.
Applicants are required to state the purpose to which they will put the scholarship and the other means which they have towards the object in view. The award is contingent on the importance of the proposed work, the sufficiency of the means, and the capacity of the applicants.
The holder must satisfy the College that he/she is carrying out the work undertaken, and will be expected to submit a written report and to present the findings in a manner agreed by the department concerned, e.g. a seminar or lecture.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Patricia Pratt Scholarship in Musical Performance, Massey University, New Zealand The purpose of the scholarship is to assist outstanding New Zealand musical performers who have completed an honours degree in musical performance in New Zealand to continue their musical […]
- The Calum Miller MBA Scholarship, University of Edinburgh, UK Two scholarships of £5,000 each are awarded to students from any country. EligibilityThe scholarships are open to applicants who have an excellent academic record and who are applying for […]
- LLM Scholarships, Birmingham Law School, University of Birmingham, UK For 2012-2013 Birmingham Law School will be offering a range of scholarships to applicants for its taught LLM programmes.up to £5,000 for international students (Non EU)up to £2,000 for […]
- Coca-Cola Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK The University of Edinburgh and Coca-Cola offer a number of scholarships for undergraduate study in any subject offered by the University. This competitive scholarship covers the full […]
- Undergraduate Maths Scholarships for International Students, University of Edinburgh, UK Scholarships are available for international students, citizens of a country outside of European Union, commencing Undergraduate degree in Mathematics 2016 at School of Mathematics, […]
- Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Scholarships 2011 in Any Subject, UK Study Subject: Any subject offered by universityEmployer: University of EdinburghLevel: UndergraduateScholarships are offered to students who are nationals of countries outwith the EU for […]
- Mary Orr Paterson Scholarship at University of Edinburgh The value of the award is a maximum of £4,000 per annum towards fees or maintenance costs or travelling expenses and is tenable for the duration of the programme of study, subject to […]
- John Orr Research Award, University of Edinburgh, UK This award is open to candidates undertaking academic research in any Romance Literature, Language or Dialect. Preference may be given to those working in language studies. EligibilityThe […]
- University of Glasgow Country Scholarships, UK The University of Glasgow will award a total of 50 postgraduate scholarships worth £3,000 across each of the 4 Colleges. The scholarships will be awarded as a tuition fee discount and […]
- 2012 Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Scholarships Scholarships are offered to students who are nationals of countries outwith the EU for undergraduate study in any subject offered by the University. A minimum of 15 scholarships are […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang George Scott Travelling Scholarship, University of Edinburgh, UK semoga informasi tentang George Scott Travelling Scholarship, University of Edinburgh, UK ini bermanfaat.