Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang IMI PhD Scholarship Program maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliah-sabtu-minggu.com menyampaikan tentang IMI PhD Scholarship Program
IMI PhD Scholarship Program
The Institute for Media Innovation (IMI http://imi.ntu.edu.sg/ ) at Nanyang Technological University invites applications for doctoral positions to work in Singapore, in the area of physics based simulation of clothes, virtual try on of clothes, interactive virtual worlds, interactive augmented reality, behavior models for virtual humans as well as social robots, simulation of medical articulations, group and crowds modeling, and related topics. Students will have an opportunity to work in the area of cutting-edge interactive 3D simulation with top equipment as cave and real-time motion capture in a multidisciplinary team.
The doctoral positions require a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related area from a reputed University.
Strong capacity and commitment to research is mandatory.
The candidates should apply using the online system with a CV, a brief statement of potential research, and two letters of recommendation clearly stating IMI on their application (https://wis.ntu.edu.sg/webexe/owa/pga$rsh_main.menu). Click here for more details. Review of applicants will begin immediately and continue until the positions are filled.
NTU (http://www.ntu.edu.sg) and IMI (http://imi.ntu.edu.sg/) offer vibrant multidisciplinary research environment, both students and faculty members enjoy a host of opportunities for research collaboration with world-leading universities and renowned institutes. There is a strong research culture where innovation and critical enquiry are key features, NTU researchers are immersed in the best of work environment.
The University has invested heavily in research, creating some of the best laboratories and research centers in the world. IMI is housed in the S$25 million nine-storey Research Techno Plaza (RTP: http://www.street-directory.com/ntu/pixAround/rtp.htm), which forms the University’s research hub with four interdisciplinary research corridors and 10 research centers housed in it. Activities of the research centers are linked to their international counterparts, turning the campus into mini Silicon Valley yielding landmark innovations. Singapore has low income tax and a doctoral student is not likely to pay any income tax on their stipend (see http://www.iras.gov.sg/irasHome/page04.aspx?id=1190). A student gets a waiver of the Tuition fee and funding support for conferences are provided on merit and performance basis. Additional Teaching Assistant opportunities may also be available year three onwards.
For any informal inquiry please write to email@example.com
Intakes : January and July
For more details please refer to IMI website http://imi.ntuwww.edu.ntu.sg.edu.sg
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or +65-6592 7721
Application Deadline : 31 July 2011
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Positions, Institute for Media Innovation, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore The Institute for Media Innovation at Nanyang Technological University invites applications for doctoral positions to work in Singapore, in the area of physics based simulation of […]
- Asia Journalism Fellowship, Singapore The Fellowship brings journalists from Asia to Singapore’s Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information at Nanyang Technological University for three months. The 2012 Fellowship […]
- PhD Scholarships in Mobile Information Sharing at Nanyang Technological University PhD Scholarships in Mobile Information Sharing at Nanyang Technological UniversityApplications are invited for PhD scholarships in mobile information sharing research at the Wee Kim Wee […]
- Netherlands Fellowship Programme in Internet for Journalists, RNTC To strengthen the capacity of broadcast, print and online journalists and of the organisations they work for to use the Internet for the purposes of research, publication and […]
- Doctoral Scholarships by AUN/SEED-Net, Singapore The AUN/SEED-Net Project with support from Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) and National University of Singapore/ Nanyang Technological University jointly provides […]
- The Felix Scholarships at University of Reading Up to six Felix Scholarships will be available to well qualified students with Indian citizenship to pursue postgraduate study at the University, starting their programme in October […]
- Scholarships for International Students by University of Exeter Foundation University of Exeter Foundation Scholarships Announcing the creation of 10 scholarships valued at £11,940 each The University of Exeter and INTO University of Exeter invite applications […]
- 5 International Undergraduate Foundation Scholarships, Queen`s University Belfast Queen`s University Belfast and INTO Queen`s University Belfast invites applications for the Queen`s University Belfast Foundation Scholarships. The scholarships have been created to […]
- PhD Student Position at Vienna University of Technology The Interactive Media Systems Group of the Institute of Software Technology and Interactive Systems at the Vienna University of Technology is seeking to recruit a Research Assistant […]
- School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science Post Doctoral Research Assistant at Queen Mary University of London Applications are invited for a one-year Post Doctoral Research position at Queen Mary, University of London, on an EPSRC funded project with the title “Information flows and Information […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang IMI PhD Scholarship Program semoga informasi tentang IMI PhD Scholarship Program ini bermanfaat.