Independent Artist Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
Independent Artist Scholarships are available to applicants (both US and non-US citizens) enrolling in the Artist Certificate Program who demonstrate outstanding talent.
To be considered for the Independent Artist Scholarship, you must submit a completed application including:
- An audio recording containing the songs that you submitted with your original application to the program plus at least two and up to five more (formats accepted: Audio CD, AIFF, WAV, mp3, AAC).
- A detailed credit list for all songs submitted including who performed on each instrument, who engineered, and who produced.
- If you are the author of any lyrics performed or submitted with this application, include a lyric sheet for each song.
- A 1-2 page essay describing your short and long-term career objectives. Include specific information about how you plan to meet your objectives.
In addition to the requirements above, submit ONLY ONE of the following three items:
- A video recording containing a minimum of 2 original songs in a solo performance or in a band/ensemble setting (formats accepted: DVD, quicktime /.mov, mpeg, VHS).
- Complete multi-track audio files of two original recordings (these may be the same songs submitted above) Formats accepted: Apple Logic, Pro Tools, Steinberg Cubase, Ableton Live, bounced individual audio files).
- A video recording of less than 15 minutes documenting your writing/creative process (formats accepted: DVD, quicktime /.mov, mpeg, VHS).
Application deadline: February 24th, 2012
- Available to international students and US citizens.
- Scholarship applicants must have submitted the application for admission prior to the scholarship due date and must be entering the program for the first time.
- May be applied toward the independent artist program (IAP) only.
- The total scholarship amount will be divided by the total number of quarters in the particular program and credited toward each quarter’s tuition in equal amounts for as long as the student maintains a 3.5 gpa.
- Scholarships are non-transferable, and may not be applied to any person, program, or start date other than the one for which it was originally awarded.
- Award recipients will be notified within two weeks of the application deadline
6752 Hollywood Blvd.
Hollywood, CA 90028
For more information, please visit official website.
Ingin dikirimkan Brosur Cetak atau Digital kampus ini, silahkan isi Form di bawah ini
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Independent Artist Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA semoga informasi tentang Independent Artist Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA ini bermanfaat.