Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Master Grants for International Students, University of Bern, Switzerland maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliah-sabtu-minggu.com menyampaikan tentang Master Grants for International Students, University of Bern, Switzerland
Master Grants for International Students, University of Bern, Switzerland
The Universität Bern offers six Master Grants for the academic year 2012/13 for excellent international students. The grant consists of 1’600 CHF per month for the duration of the Master’s programme (standard period of study). Application files will be examined by a selection committee. Criteria for selection are academic excellence and the candidate’s potential and motivation.
For further information about the Master’s programmes offered at our university, please contact the concerned Department directly. All Master’s programmes of the University of Bern are offered except “Biomedical Sciences”.
- Applicants must have graduated at the latest by the end of July 2012 with at least a Bachelor’s degree in the wished field of study
- This Bachelor’s or Master’s degree must be from a non-Swiss university
- The applicants permanent place of residence up to now must have been outside of Switzerland
The applicant’s file must include the following in duplicate:
- Application form
- Curriculum vitae (max. 5’000 characters without blanks)
- Letter of motivation with objectives
- 2 letters of recommendation from professors of your current home university (with institutional letter paper and signature)
- Evidence of sufficient language proficiency in German or English according to the language of instruction of the intended Master’s programme
- certified copies of the Bachelor’s Diploma and transcript of the grades obtained during the Bachelor’s studies
or recent confirmation (not older than 3 months) by the home university that the Bachelor’s degree (in the same study field as the intended Master’s programme) will be completed by the end of July 2012 (with a list of grades obtained up to now)
- Copy of record of school-leaving examination (i.e. university entrance qualification)
- 2 passport photos
- Copy of passport
- For the Master’s programme “Biomedical Engineering”: GRE General Test
The application must be written in the language of the corresponding Master’s programme.
The complete application package must be submitted in duplicate (1 original, 1 copy) by postal mail. It has to be arrived not later than December 1st, 2011 at the:
- Incomplete application files and E-mail applications will not be considered!
- Fulfilling the above pre-conditions does not create an entitlement to a grant.
- With only six grants to offer the University will have to refuse also qualified applications. The University will not be able to explain refusals.
- The submitted documents will not be returned.
- This application will not be considered as an application to a Master’s programme as a regular student.
For more information, please visit official website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden Tuition fee scholarships are available for international students, citizens of a country outside of EU/EEA and Switzerland, commencing Master degree in August 29, 2016 at Uppsala […]
- 2011-2012 OFID Scholarship for Applicants from Developing Countries OFID (The OPEC Fund for International Development) is pleased to announce that qualified applicants who have obtained or are on the verge of completing their undergraduate degree and […]
- Master Scholarships, VU University Amsterdam, Netherlands VU University Amsterdam provides a small number of scholarships for exceptional international students from all countries of the world through the VU Fellowship Programme. The most […]
- Master Scholarship Posistion at K.U Leuven, Belgium The Faculty of Science of the K.U.Leuven and its Alumni Association Science@Leuven are proud to announce The Science@Leuven Scholarship!Which masters give the right to apply for the […]
- Full Tuition Fee LLM Scholarships, University of Warwick, UK Full tuition fee scholarships are available for UK, EU and international students commencing LLM degree at University of Warwick – UK. There are 4 (four) scholarships available for new […]
- Master Scholarships in Digital Media-Application 2010 at University of Bremen, Germany These pages will assist you in submitting your application for the international master program in Digital Media (M.Sc./M.A.) in the German Federal State of Bremen. The application process […]
- Postgraduate Scholarship Program in Management at University of Indonesia Postgraduate Scholarship Program for BUMN Employee at FEUI - University of IndonesiaFor only 8 best BUMN Employees who passed the selection procedure.Requirements:Age max 35 years oldHad […]
- Master & PhD Scholarships, Honjo International Scholarship Foundation, Japan Honjo International Scholarship Foundation Requirements for foreign students applying for scholarships in 2012 EligibilityThis scholarship is open to foreign students who will attend a […]
- Centenary taught masters scholarships for overseas students 2012/13 Scholarship applications are now open for Centenary IOE. This year, thanks to the generous support of donors and our staff, we are able to offer three Masters scholarships. For this […]
- Master Scholarships for Public Policy and Good Governance, German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) The programme is designed to academically qualify future leaders in politics, law, economics and administration according to the principles of Good Governance and to prepare them in a […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Master Grants for International Students, University of Bern, Switzerland semoga informasi tentang Master Grants for International Students, University of Bern, Switzerland ini bermanfaat.