Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Master Grants, University of Lausanne, Switzerland maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliah-sabtu-minggu.com menyampaikan tentang Master Grants, University of Lausanne, Switzerland
Master Grants, University of Lausanne, Switzerland
To facilitate access to Master’s degrees by students with qualifications from foreign universities, the University of Lausanne makes available around ten Master’s grants which are awarded on a competitive basis.
Candidates must choose a Master’s programme from among those offered by the UNIL, except the Master of Medicine. The grant may not be used for any complementary studies required to enroll on the Master’s degree and may not be used for EMBAs or Masters of Advanced studies.
Amount and duration of the grant
The amount of the grant is CHF 1,600.- per month from 15 September to 15 July, for a duration not exceeding the regulation minimum period of the programme (according to the programme, one-and-a-half years or two years subject to deduction for paid placements or exempt semesters, if any). Abandonment of the programme results in suspension of the grant.
- The candidate must be the holder of a degree from a foreign university.
- The qualification held by the candidate must be deemed equivalent to the UNIL Bachelor’s degree.
Candidates complete the “UNIL Master’s Grant” form and submit their application to the Office for socio-cultural affairs (SASC, Unicentre, University of Lausanne, CH-1015 Lausanne, firstname.lastname@example.org) by 15 December 2011 at the latest. The application is examined by the University Rectorate to determine whether the candidate is admissible. In the event of a positive decision, the application is forwarded by the SASC to the UNIL Faculty responsible for the Master’s on which the candidate wishes to be enrolled. The Faculty selects applications and notifies the SASC of its opinion based on the candidate’s qualities, motivation and suitability for the Master’s programme. The SASC forwards shortlisted applications to the selection committee which will award grants to students meeting all criteria according to the available budget.
Decisions are not open to appeal.
The grants are intended more particularly for students who distinguished themselves in their university studies and who have difficulty meeting their financial needs for the duration of the Master’s. It is however necessary that the candidates have sufficient financial means to support themselves during the complementary studies that may be required prior to enroll on the Master’s degree.
Application deadline for autumn semester 2012 or spring semester 2013
Applications must reach the Office for Socio-Cultural Affairs before December 15, 2011.
For more information, please Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- 10 Master Scholarships at University of Lausanne UNIL Master`s GrantsTo facilitate access to Master`s degrees by students with qualifications from foreign universities, the University of Lausanne makes available around ten Master`s […]
- Master Grants at University of Lausanne To facilitate access to Master`s degrees by students with qualifications from foreign universities, the University of Lausanne makes available around ten Master`s grants which are awarded […]
- Call for Grants to Study Masters Degree at Rovira I Virgili University CALL FOR GRANTS TO STUDY ON A UNIVERSITY MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAMME AT THE ROVIRA I VIRGILI UNIVERSITY STUDY GRANTS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ACADEMIC YEAR 2011-2012Postgraduate and […]
- Rovira i Virgili University Master Scholarships 2011 for International Students, Spain Call for Grants to study on a University Master’s Degree Programmeat the Rovira i Virgili University STUDY GRANTS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTSACADEMIC YEAR 2011-2012 Deadline for presenting […]
- PhD Grants in the AFR programme at Luxembourg AFR PhD GrantsDoctorate Grants for the Applicants of All Nationalities by FNR-National Research Fund in Luxembourg or abroad-2011Study Subject: Research in Any fieldEmployer: FNR-National […]
- Radboud Scholarship Programme, Radboud University Nijmegen, Netherlands The Radboud Scholarship Programme offers a selected number of talented prospective non-EEA students the opportunity to receive a scholarship to pursue a complete English-taught Master’s […]
- International Merit Scholarship, University of Gloucestershire, UK The University of Gloucestershire is pleased to be able to reward academic excellence and operates an extensive scholarship programme for international students.
International Merit […]
- Ouseley Memorial Scholarship 2012 for Research Degree Programs at SOAS This bequest was made to the University in 1891 to encourage the study of “Arabic, Persian, Hindustani and other Oriental languages”. There is one scholarship available, valued at £6,000 […]
- Master of Photonics Science and Engineering Scholarships, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium The Vrije Universiteit Brussel annually awards a number of scholarships for advanced studies at Master or Advanced Master level. The selected scholarship programmes are characterized by […]
- Roger Dillemans Scholarship Fund at Catholic University of Leuven For the 2012-2013 academic year scholarship will be awarded to the developing country, students who have earned a master’s degree from the KU Leuven and want to continue their studies […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Master Grants, University of Lausanne, Switzerland semoga informasi tentang Master Grants, University of Lausanne, Switzerland ini bermanfaat.