Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang National Scholarship Program at University of Westminster maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliah-sabtu-minggu.com menyampaikan tentang National Scholarship Program at University of Westminster
National Scholarship Program at University of Westminster
If you are a new student starting your studies in 2012, you may be eligible for additional financial support in the form of a University of Westminster National Scholarship. The scholarship is worth £6,000 and has been established to provide extra help for students from low-income backgrounds. It is jointly funded by the Government and the University.
We will be awarding scholarships to 222 new students in 2012. The allocation of scholarships is not automatic – students who believe they meet the eligibility criteria will need to submit a completed application form. We will send details of the application process, including application forms and submission deadlines, to all students who receive an offer of a place on a course. Information about the application procedure will also be available on this webpage throughout the year.
You have been allocated the maximum Living Cost Grant (also called Maintenance Grant or Special Support Grant ) from Student Finance England. You have firmly accepted a place at the University of Westminster as your first choice through UCAS Your permanent registered home address is in England, or if you are a national from another EU state, you are applying for the fee-only element of the NSP award (£5000 maximum)
Application Deadline: April 2, 2012
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Full International Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Westminster, UK Amount:
Full tuition fee waivers, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London. The scholarship will be renewed each year, subject to satisfactory academic […]
- Centenary taught masters scholarships for overseas students 2012/13 Scholarship applications are now open for Centenary IOE. This year, thanks to the generous support of donors and our staff, we are able to offer three Masters scholarships. For this […]
- International Undergraduate Merit Scholarships (IUMS) IUMS is intended for international students who study for their first degree at Newcastle University. This partial scholarship has a value of £2,250 for the first year of study. Eligible […]
- Master Scholarships for International Students, University of Westminster, UK Amount: Full tuition fee waivers, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London. Eligibility: You must be an international student from a developing country and hold an […]
- International Scholarships and Finance, University of Sunderland Guaranteed £1500 scholarships Payment by instalments available Competitive fees guaranteed to stay the same for the duration of your studies Low cost of living The cost of an education at […]
- Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Westminster, UK Maud Tyler ScholarshipDr Maud Tyler, who retired as Deputy Vice-Chancellor in December 2006 after 35 years at the University, has made a generous donation. This scholarship will be […]
- Fully Funded Master Scholarship for Student from Developing Country, University of Westminster, UK
University of Westminster is offering fully funded scholarship for a student from developing country to study Master degree at the university.
The scholarship will cover full […]
- Short Course Scholarship 2009/2010 for Nutrition in Emergencies at University of Westminster Scholarship 2009/2010 for Nutrition in Emergencies in UKScholarships are available for the short course Nutrition in Emergencies which will run from 8 to 12 September 2009.1. Amount: Full […]
- Full International Undergraduate Scholarships Full International Undergraduate scholarships are available at University of Westminster. Amount: Full tuition fee waivers, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London. […]
- Scholarships for International Students at University of Leicester Open Scholarships are awarded in the form of a reduction in tuition fees payable. Where an Open Scholarship is awarded to a candidate who is also eligible for a fee discount, the […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang National Scholarship Program at University of Westminster semoga informasi tentang National Scholarship Program at University of Westminster ini bermanfaat.