Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Diversity Management & Governance at Joint Degree Programmes maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliah-sabtu-minggu.com menyampaikan tentang PhD Diversity Management & Governance at Joint Degree Programmes
PhD Diversity Management & Governance at Joint Degree Programmes
The three-year English-taught Joint PhD Program in Diversity Management and Governance offers specialized interdisciplinary and comparative academic training in the study of various forms of diversity.
The universities in the consortium work together with the aim to promote the mobility of PhD students in the context of a well structured and rich program of study. The Program provides an intercultural experience, and increases through the ideal mix of theory and practice the international employability of graduates.
Graduates of master studies or equivalent from the following fields of study: Law, Economics, Social Sciences (Political Sciences, Sociology, Political Geography, Demography, Gender Studies, Psychology), Humanities (History, Philosophy, Linguistics, Cultural Studies). High level of English (provision of a language certificate).
The electronic application documents have to be sent in ONE pdf-document by email to: email@example.com.
- Completed application form
- Curriculum Vitae (in English)
- Diploma certificate / degree certificate (plus English translation)
- Proof of knowledge of English (TOEFL internet-based miminum score of 84 points, IELTS minimum score of 6.5 or Cambridge Proficiency Exam.)
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Transcript of university records (plus English translation)
- Research project structured with background, research presentation, methodology, expected results (the length should be between 3.000 and 5.000 words).
Fees and scholarships
The consortium of the Joint PhD Programme Diversity Management and Governance does not provide any scholarships.
The fee depends on the University the applicant chooses. More information available here.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- International PhD Fellowships, Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences, Germany The Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences (BIGSSS) invites applications to its Ph.D. program. The program will commence on September 1st, 2012. Successful applicants for […]
- Call for Applications-Admission to PhD Programmes Università di Bologna has published the announcement for the admission to the Ph.D programmes under the following Schools: Scienze Economiche e Statistiche (Economics and Statistics) – […]
- College of Social Sciences PhD Scholarships, University of Glasgow, UK Applications are invited for up to 16 scholarships being offered by the College of Social Sciences to study for a PhD in an area of research linked to the college’s school/subject […]
- 10 Doctoral Scholarships The Research Training Group Transnational Social Support The Research Training Group (RTG) is located at the University of Hildesheim Foundation (Faculty of Education and Social Sciences) and the Johannes Gutenberg University in Mainz […]
- PhD Studentships in Sociology and Political Science at University of Amsterdam PhD Studentships in Sociology and Political Science, University of Amsterdam, The NetherlandsThe AISSR constitutes thematically focused research programmes, which have an anchor in one or […]
- 5 PhD Scholarships in ICT at Aalborg University At the Faculties of Engineering, Science and Medicine 5 PhD stipends are available within the general study programmes Wireless Communication and Computer Science. The stipends are open […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Copenhagen Business School Copenhagen Business School invites applications for a vacant PhD scholarship that focuses on the effects of risk management technologies and their interrelations with accounting in private […]
- PhD in Social Sciences at International Graduate School of Social Sciences The Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences (BIGSSS) invites applications to its Ph.D. program. The program will commence on September 1st, 2012. Successful applicants […]
- PhD Studentships in Psychology, Cardiff University, UK Project title: Exploring and expanding statistical methods and their applications
How do researchers use and understand statistics, and how can statistical practice be improved? The […]
- [Switzerland] PhD Positions at the Institute of Statistics, Faculty of Economics, University of Neuchâtel The Institute of Statistics of the Faculty of Economics of the University of Neuchâtel expects to open up to two assistant positions (for a total of up to 150% working time) starting in […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Diversity Management & Governance at Joint Degree Programmes semoga informasi tentang PhD Diversity Management & Governance at Joint Degree Programmes ini bermanfaat.