Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD in Smart Energy Systems maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliah-sabtu-minggu.com menyampaikan tentang PhD in Smart Energy Systems
PhD in Smart Energy Systems
The Faculty of Technology, Policy and Management contributes to sustainable solutions for technical challenges in society by combining the insights from engineering with the humanities and the social sciences.
Today’s energy grid is no longer the sole concern of energy companies. The world is changing: an increasing number of physically distributed renewable energy sources such as wind/solar/micro-grid are being connected. Distributed energy resource management is becoming a must. The Smart Grid is emerging. The interdisciplinary RobuSmart (Increasing Robustness of Smart Grids through Distributed Energy Generation: a Complex Network Approach) project, financed by NWO, focuses on increasing the robustness of the Grid. Self-management based on knowledge of the state of the physical network, demand and availability is the goal. Cascading effects as a result of failure will no longer be possible: the system will take care of itself. Network theory and distributed autonomous systems are key to the approach envisioned.
Candidates should have an outstanding track record and an MSc degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics or Electrical Engineering as well as an interest in distributed algorithms and smart energy.
Conditions of employment
TU Delft offers an attractive benefits package, including a flexible work week, free high-speed Internet access from home, and the option of assembling a customised compensation and benefits package (the ‘IKA’). Salary and benefits are in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities.
Information and application
For more information about this position or to apply, please contact Prof. F.M.T. Brazier, phone: +31 (0)15-2787529, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. To apply, please e-mail a detailed CV along with a letter of application by 15 June 2011 to Mirjam Koning, email@example.com. When applying for this position, make sure to mention vacancy number ATTBM11-04.
Application Deadline : 15 June 2011
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Talents for Innovation Positions at the EIT PhD School in Smart Electricity Grid and Storage Talents for Innovation Positions at the EIT PhD School in Smart Electricity Grid and StorageOverviewThe European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT) has selected the InnoEnergy […]
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarship: European Master in Sustainable Regional Health System 2011 The European Master in Sustainable Regional Health Systems is a two years long interdisciplinary programme of 120 ECTS that aims to give vision, knowledge and tools to develop and manage […]
- PhD Position in Geoprofile-driven Social Network Enrichment Internet technologies have created a fabric for information exchange far beyond the original intent to share information between humans. It has become a landscape where entities […]
- PhD position in Electric Power Systems at KTH School of Electrical Engineering KTH School of Electrical Engineering seeks a PhD candidate in Electric Power Systems Project title: Design, control and operation planning of Multi-Terminal DC Transmission Systems […]
- Full Time PhD position at Free University of Brussels OverviewVacancy: Full Time PhD position, Free University of Brussels (ref. IBBT/SMIT/Privacy) Description of research theme:We are witnessing the rapid growth of a new generation of […]
- Study Scholarships & Research Grants in Sustainable Water Management, DAAD Germany One of the priority funding points to which the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) attaches particular importance in its Framework Programme on “Research for Sustainable […]
- PhD Position in Computer Architecture, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden The Computer Systems group at Chalmers conducts research on high-performance and low-power computing, including the design and analysis of 1) efficient architectures for mainstream down to […]
- TU Delft Excellence Scholarships, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands TU Delft’s mission is to make a significant contribution towards a sustainable society for the twenty-first century by conducting ground-breaking scientific and technological research […]
- 10 PhD Scholarship Positions at Faculty of Law Research will be carried out in one of the research programmes of the Faculty’s centres of excellence; Research in the field of public international law is embedded in the ACIL […]
- PhD Positions in Computer Science at Dalian University of Technology, China The Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS) Research Group at School of Software, Dalian University of Technology (DUT) conducts interdisciplinary, application-driven academic research in the broad […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD in Smart Energy Systems semoga informasi tentang PhD in Smart Energy Systems ini bermanfaat.