Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Position in Neuroanatomy/Neuroscience at Universiteit Hasselt, Belgium maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliah-sabtu-minggu.com menyampaikan tentang PhD Position in Neuroanatomy/Neuroscience at Universiteit Hasselt, Belgium
PhD Position in Neuroanatomy/Neuroscience at Universiteit Hasselt, Belgium
The successful candidate will do research to get a PhD in Biomedical Sciences. Our projects are focused on neuroimmunological repair strategies after brain and spinal cord injury with special emphasis on the use of anti-inflammatory mediators to enhance functional regeneration. The successful applicant will be working on “the use of stem cells as carriers of pro-regenerative factors after spinal cord injury”. The project includes a rich spectrum of techniques such as cell and brain slice cultures, histology, molecular biology and behavior tests.
We offer a highly interactive and well-equipped environment at the host. The BIOMED institute was established in 1999 and conducts biomedical research in two core areas: neuro-inflammation and the development of biosensors. Basic and clinical research is organized in four strategic programs and much effort is put into academia-clinic interactions and academia-industry interactions for valorization of scientific findings. BIOMED employs approximately 120 persons including more than 35 PhD students.
The candidate will also participate in teaching macroscopic and microscopic neuroanatomy in the department of morphology for bachelor students in Medicine and Biomedical Sciences. She/He will also supervise master students in the School for Life Sciences. The UHasselt provides a high-performance and dynamic teaching concept based on supervised self studies in which researchers also play an active role.
Profile and diploma
We are looking for particularly motivated and ambitious scientists. Experience with stem cell culture and cell transfection will be greatly appreciated. The candidate must have excellent communication skills, a good knowledge of English, and must be highly motivated to work in a multidisciplinary team. For teaching purposes, the candidate must become fluent in Dutch within one year.
Candidates must have an officially recognized master degree in biological, (bio)medical or life sciences or equivalent with a molecular/cellular orientation. Last year students can also apply.
- Content job responsibilities:
- Research: Prof. dr. Sven Hendrix, 011 26 92 46, email@example.com
- Teaching: Prof. dr. Marjan Vandersteen, 011 26 85 12, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Content terms of employment and selection procedure: Yves Soen, 011-26 80 85, email@example.com
Applicants must use the official application forms
- which are available at the Rectoraat of Hasselt University, Campus Diepenbeek, Agoralaan – building D, B-3590 Diepenbeek (Belgium), phone +32 – 11 – 26 80 10
- or which can be downloaded here pdf-file / Word format
The completed application forms must reach the above mentioned address no later than October 15 2010.
Application by e-mail will only be taken into consideration when sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Funded PhD Program in Molecular Medicine, Hannover Biomedical Research School (HBRS), Germany Hannover Medical School offers an international english PhD program in Molecular Medicine (former MD/PhD program) in cooperation with the Leibniz University of Hannover, the University of […]
- European Master in Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Modelling (TCCM), Erasmus Mundus Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Modelling (TCCM) play a key role in the development of modern chemistry, biochemistry, chemical biology, physics and material science. This has […]
- European Master of Science Scholarships in Nematology, Erasmus Mundus The European Master of Science in Nematology (EUMAINE) is one of the Erasmus Mundus Master courses. The EUMAINE programme brings together some of the European leading Universities and […]
- International Masters Scholarship Program 2011 in Quaternary and Prehistory The main objective of this course (120 ECTS) is to train young researchers in providing competitive services and researches on Prehistory, Paleo-anthropology, geology and paleontology, […]
- International PhD Scholarship Program in Molecular Cell Biology The International PhD Scholarship Program of the Max Delbrück Centre for Molecular Medicine (MDC) in Berlin gives 20 PhD Positions. Currently, The MDC hosts more than 50 research groups […]
- Faculty of Medical Sciences MRes and MSc International Scholarships, Newcastle University, UK The Faculty of Medical Sciences, Newcastle University, is offering a small number of scholarships of £1000 to self-funding international (non-EU) applicants for 2013 entry into the MSc […]
- PhD Scholarships in Molecular Medicine and Neuroscience, Medical University of Graz, Austria The Medical University of Graz invites excellent students to apply for the PhD programs in Molecular Medicine and/or Neurosciences starting in fall 2011. Up to 21 scholarships will be […]
- PhD Scholarships for Computing in Medicine and Life Sciences at University of Luebeck PhD Scholarships for Computing in Medicine and Life Sciences at Luebeck University, GermanyThe application deadline is January 15, 2009.The Graduate School of Computing in Medicine and […]
- International Max Planck Research School for Molecular Cell Biology and Bioengineering, Germany The International Max Planck Research School for Molecular Cell Biology and Bioengineering (IMPRS-MCBB) is a joint program of the Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and […]
- 60 PhD Positions at Hannover Medical School Hannover Medical School 60 PhD positions in international PhD programs:20 positions in the MD/PhD program "Molecular Medicine" and20 positions in the PhD program "Infection Biology" and20 […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Position in Neuroanatomy/Neuroscience at Universiteit Hasselt, Belgium semoga informasi tentang PhD Position in Neuroanatomy/Neuroscience at Universiteit Hasselt, Belgium ini bermanfaat.