Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Scholarship at Lancashire Business School maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliah-sabtu-minggu.com menyampaikan tentang PhD Scholarship at Lancashire Business School
PhD Scholarship at Lancashire Business School
UNIVERSITY OF CENTRAL LANCASHIRE
International PhD Scholarship
Lancashire Business School
Reference No INT-001Sonmez
Applications are invited for a full-time scholarship available in the Lancashire Business School. The scholarship is tenable for up to 3 years for a PhD (via MPhil route) [subject to satisfactory progress] and is open to international applicants only. UK/EU applicants are not eligible to apply. The scholarship will provide £15000 towards the cost of the International tuition fee over 3 years.
Project Title: Economic Impacts of EU`s Preferential Trade Agreements on Developing Countries Project Description: The aim of this PhD project is to analyse economic impacts of preferential trade agreements between the EU and the chosen developing countries. GLOBE computable general equilibrium model and the Social Accounting Matrix (SAM) representation of Global Trade Analysis Project (GTAP) database will be used to simulate various trade liberalisation scenarios, depending on the contents of the preferential trade agreements.
The main focus will be on economic effects of such preferential trade agreements on developing economies. Depending on the applicant`s research interests, developing countries chosen can either be i-)Latin American, ii-) African or Asian economies. When deciding about the developing countries, the student needs to make sure that they are in Global Trade Analysis Project`s (GTAP) database, which is the main database that will be used for this project. Applicants will need to justify their choice of developing countries during the application and interview processes. They will produce a research proposal of not more than 2,000 words that outlines and justifies the proposed research question, identifies any additional data requirements and details the proposed work programme.
Applicants should have, or expect to receive a qualification equivalent to a high class UK honours degree.
Informal project related enquiries may be directed to Dr Yontem Sonmez email: email@example.com Tel 01772 894689
Application Forms can be found at: Visit Official Website. Completed application forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications to the Graduate Research Office: Friday 13 May 2011 5pm British Summer Time
Proposed Interview Date: 6th June 2011
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- International PhD Scholarship at Lancashire Business School Applications are invited for a full-time scholarship available in the Lancashire Business School. The scholarship is tenable for up to 3 years for a PhD (via MPhil route) [subject to […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in a Project on Human Capital and The World EconomyPhD Scholarship Position in a Project on Human Capital and The World Econo As a PhD student you will participate in the project Agency, Gender, and Economic Development in the World Economy 1850-2000. This project explores how ‘agency’, conceptualized as the […]
- Scholarship Program for Asia from Japan-IMF (JISPA) Scholarship Description:The Japan-IMF Scholarship Program for Asia (JISPA) was first introduced in 1993. It is funded by the Government of Japan, administered by the International […]
- International PhD Scholarship, Lancashire Law School, University of Central Lancashire, UK UNIVERSITY OF CENTRAL LANCASHIREInternational PhD Scholarship Lancashire Law SchoolReference No INT-037PuchalskaApplications are invited for a full-time scholarship available in the […]
- Fully Funded PhD Studentships in Economics, University of East Anglia, UK The School of Economics, University of East Anglia – UK, is inviting applicants for fully funded PhD studentships in social sciences (economics) for students from any country (UK, EU & […]
- PhD Scholarships in Informatics, Economics, Mathematics at Birkbeck University of London Scholarships at School of Business, Economics and Informatics Research StudentshipsStudy Subject: Computer Science and Information Systems,Economics, Mathematics and […]
- PhD Research Scholar in Experimental Economics, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration, Norway The Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration (NHH) is pleased to announce the availability of a PhD Research Scholarship in experimental economics at the department of […]
- 12 PhD Studentships at Bloomsbury Colleges London OverviewThe Bloomsbury Colleges PhD StudentshipsThe Bloomsbury Colleges consortium brings together six University of London colleges comprising Birkbeck (Bbk), Institute of Education […]
- Felix Non-Indian Scholarship, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK One Felix Scholarship will be available to a Non-Indian student who is a citizen of and living in a developing country to pursue a research degree at the School of Oriental and African […]
- New Zealand ASEAN Scholars Awards The New Zealand-ASEAN Scholar Awards are funded by the New Zealand Aid Programme, the New Zealand Government’s international development programme. They are managed by the New Zealand […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Scholarship at Lancashire Business School semoga informasi tentang PhD Scholarship at Lancashire Business School ini bermanfaat.