Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Scholarship Position in Biostatistics maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliah-sabtu-minggu.com menyampaikan tentang PhD Scholarship Position in Biostatistics
PhD Scholarship Position in Biostatistics
Hasselt University, in collaboration with the International Drug Development Institute (IDDI, Belgium), announces the following position (m/f):
Researcher doctoral student in biostatistics (2×2 year)
The candidate will conduct research within the framework of a project aimed at discovery and validation of biomarkers for Alzheimer’s disease. The project includes both metodological (development of novel approaches to validation of biomarkers by using historical data) and applied (application of the developed methodology to existing experimental and clinical data) aspects. The candidate will closely collaborate with researchers at CenStat and IDDI.
- You have a strong quantitative background;
- You are intrinsically motivated, think analytically and creatively, work in an organised and focused manner ;
- You enjoy working in a multidisciplinary environment (statistics, computer sciences, molecular biology, biochemistry);
- Experience in the use of statistical/mathematical software such as SAS, R, Matlab etc., is strongly recommended.
Licentiate, Master, or equivalent diploma in (bio)statistics, mathematics, bioinformatics, or a related field.
The appointment takes effect from 16.05.2011 for a period of 2×2 years. The candidate will be appointed at the Center for Statistics (CenStat), the UHasselt entity of the Interuniversity Institute for Biostatistics and statistical Bioinformatics.
- Content job responsibilities:
- Content terms of employment and selection procedure: Yves Soen, 011-26 80 85, email@example.com
Applicants must use the official application forms. Please add a copy of your diploma, a list of courses and your results per course. Without these we cannot evaluate your application.
- can be downloaded here: Official Website. and sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or are available at the Rectoraat of Hasselt University, Campus Diepenbeek, Agoralaan – building D, B-3590 Diepenbeek (Belgium), phone +32 – 11 – 26 80 10
The completed application forms must reach the above mentioned address no later than April 4th 2011.
Application by e-mail will only be taken into consideration when sent to the following address: email@example.com.
Application Deadline : 4 April 2011
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- [Belgium] 2 PhD Scholarship in Computer Science – Intelligent Environments at Hasselt University Vacature 090/32/089-90e/INFCall for candidates (m/f) for fulltime PhD positions at the Expertise Centre for Digital Media (EDM), ICT research institute of Hasselt University in Belgium, in […]
- [France] PhD Position in Systems Biology at University of Montpellier PhD position in Systems Biology, MontpellierCandidate:We are looking for a candidate motivated by systems biology and with strong background in mathematical modelling and computer science. […]
- [Belgium] PhD Position Biochemistry-Biotechnology at Ghent University Position for a PhD Grant.Laboratory for Protein Biochemistry and Biomolecular Engineering -L-PROBE-Department Biochemistry and Microbiology(Fac. of Sciences-Ghent University)DescriptionThe […]
- PhD in Inorganic and Physical Chemistry at Hasselt University The Faculty of Sciences, capacity group Chemistry, research institute Institute for Materials Research, research group Laboratory of Inorganic and Physical Chemistry of Hasselt […]
- Doctoral Student in Accounting, University of Antwerp, Belgium The Department of Accounting and Finance of the Faculty of Applied Economic Sciences of the University of Antwerp has a full-time vacancy (m/f) for a: Doctoral student in accountingThe […]
- PhD Studentship in Drug Engineering at University of Oxford PhD Studentship in Drug Engineering at University of OxfordResearch Studentship in Nanoparticle Drug DeliveryUniversity of Oxford - Department of Engineering ScienceBrief DescriptionA […]
- Master / Doctoral Student in Bioinformatics and Cellular Mechanics, German Cancer Research Center Mechanical factors play an important role in many basic biological phenomena on different spatial-temporal scales: from tissues and single cells to sub-cellular structures. The ability […]
- PhD in Information and Computer Science at Aalto University The position is at the Department of Information and Computer Science, Aalto University School of Science (previously Helsinki University of Technology). The focus of the Department`s […]
- PhD Student, Department of Physics and Astronomy, Ghent University, Belgium At the Department of Physics and Astronomy of Ghent University a position for a PhD student is available. The aim of this PhD project is computational study of mechanisms of cardiac […]
- Post-Doctoral Position in Computational Biology, Norway A three year full-time position as Service Scientist/Post Doctoral is available at Uni Research AS, within the Computational Biology Unit (CBU) of the Uni BCCS department.The position is […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Scholarship Position in Biostatistics semoga informasi tentang PhD Scholarship Position in Biostatistics ini bermanfaat.