Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Scholarship, Right Livelihood College, University of Bonn, Germany maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliah-sabtu-minggu.com menyampaikan tentang PhD Scholarship, Right Livelihood College, University of Bonn, Germany
PhD Scholarship, Right Livelihood College, University of Bonn, Germany
PhD Scholarship Based at the RLC Campus Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF) University of Bonn, Germany
The Right Livelihood College (RLC) Campus Bonn is hosted by the Center for Development Research (ZEF) at the University of Bonn. The aim of the RLC Campus Bonn is to promote exchange and synergies between applied interdisciplinary research and the work of “Alternative Nobel Prize” laureates in the fields of development, environmental sustainability, and social justice (www.rlc-bonn.de).
In this context, RLC Bonn and ZEF offer a 3-year PhD scholarship for candidates from developing and transition countries to carry out a PhD research project on a topic dealing with Migration, Mobility and Integration in South-East Asia, especially in the Straits of Malacca region. The position starts as of October 1 2011.
The candidate will be integrated into the ZEF Doctoral Studies Program, a structured PhD program in English language (www.zef.de/doctoralprogram.html). ZEFs doctoral program is unique in Europe in terms of interdisciplinarity, internationality (students from 80 countries), and size (around 30 new PhD students each year).
ZEF, the host institute of the RLC Campus Bonn, holds position 5 among the Top 10 of Science and Technology Think Tanks worldwide. It is based in the City of Bonn in Germany – a center of international scientific, development and UN organizations. Qualified applicants should come from a developing or transition country and actually reside there. They should hold an excellent master’s or equivalent degree in development studies, sociology, anthropology, political sciences, geography or related disciplines and have outstanding research expertise in the fields of migration, mobility and integration. Experience in interdisciplinarity is an asset. Fluency in English is mandatory. The age limit is 32 years.
The scholarship is funded by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD). It covers a 3-year PhD junior researcher position at RLC-ZEF in Bonn and respective costs for travel and research in South-East Asia.
Your application should consist of:
- Motivation letter (1 page)
- CV (including photo and personal contact data with daytime telephone number)
- Two letters of recommendation from professors or supervisors
- Certified academic degree documents (as PDF)
- PhD proposal related to migration, mobility and integration in South-East Asia, especially in the Straits of Malacca region (max. 5 pages)
All documents are to be submitted in English. Closing date for applications is May 31, 2011. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The selection process is due to be completed by the end of June.
Please send your applications via e-mail to:
Dr. Till Stellmacher: email@example.com
Right Livelihood College Coordinator
RLC Campus Bonn/ Zentrum für Entwicklungsforschung
Walter Flex Str. 3, 53113 Bonn, Germany
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Studentship in Modelling the Effect of The Chemical Matrix-CNT Interactions on The Composite Electrical Properties, Portugal Marie Curie Initial Training Network CONTACT(FP7-PEOPLE-ITN-2008-238363) for the tailored supply-chain development of CNT-filled composites with improved mechanical and electrical […]
- [Denmark] PhD in Globalization, ISG at Roskilde University PhD in Globalization, ISG, Roskilde University, DenmarkThe Institute for Society and Globalisation (ISG) specialises in interdisciplinary research and teaching in the social […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Geoinformatics and GIScience The Doctoral College GIScience builds on the strong foundations of the current doctoral programme in Geoinformatics and GIScience.It fosters the improved integration of existing […]
- European Doctor in Industrial Management (EDIM) Scholarships at Erasmus Mundus The European Doctor in Industrial Management (EDIM) is a four-year state-of-the-art doctoral research program for doctoral training addressing managerial issues of significance for the […]
- 10 PhD Scholarship Positions at Faculty of Law Research will be carried out in one of the research programmes of the Faculty’s centres of excellence; Research in the field of public international law is embedded in the ACIL […]
- 50 PhD Studentships at Kingston University Kingston University has established an international reputation for high quality, innovative research and is now seeking to make a substantial investment in 50 new PhD studentships […]
- International Student Scholarships for Masters and PhD in Neuroscience, University of Tuebingen, Germany The Graduate Training Centre of Neuroscience is the first international neuroscience Graduate School was established at the University of Tübingen in 1999. In the future, three Schools […]
- PhD student in Epidemiology and Biostatistics at UMC Utretch We are looking for someone who has (nearly) finished a master of science program (MSc) in which statistics, mathematics, or computer science play a prominent role. Experience with […]
- PhD Scholarships, Saarbrücken Graduate School of Computer Science, Saarland University, Germany High-Profile Research in Computer Science Doctoral Studies at the Saarbrücken Graduate School of Computer Science Last year we celebrated four decades of top-notch computer science, now […]
- 75 PhD Scholarship in various Programs, UK Applications are sought from exceptional UK and overseas graduates and are particularly welcome in the following areas: business and management computer science cultural policy and […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Scholarship, Right Livelihood College, University of Bonn, Germany semoga informasi tentang PhD Scholarship, Right Livelihood College, University of Bonn, Germany ini bermanfaat.