Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Student Position in Experimental Physics maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliah-sabtu-minggu.com menyampaikan tentang PhD Student Position in Experimental Physics
PhD Student Position in Experimental Physics
The Institute for Materials Research (IMO) of Hasselt University announces the following position for a (m/f):
PhD student (2×2 years) Nanophotonic detection of electrical signals in neural cells and networks with molecular resolution
This work will be performed within the research group ‘Wide band gap Materials’ of the Institute for Materials Research, University of Hasselt, in the framework of the project BOF – New initiative with a title ‘Nanodiamond particle spin magnetometer en FRET sensors: novel routes towards molecular resolution neuro-network imaging’. The project is carried out in collaboration with the University of Antwerp and international partners.
The candidate will focus his research on the development of novel nanoscopic optical sensing methods using luminescent diamond nanoparticles for contactless readout and communication with neural cells. Emphasis will be put on the physics and manipulation with nanoscale materials, their optical characterization and development of sensing methods with molecular resolution in physiological media. The topic is related to latest developments in neuroscience where optical detection is being used as a contactless tool for monitoring of signals in neural networks such as in the mammalian brain. The biological aspect of this work will be carried out in collaboration with the University of Antwerp and applied to neural cells in vitro and in vivo, leading to novel highly sensitive neural detection probes. The candidate has access to state-of-the-art techniques and will work within a stimulating and multidisciplinary environment.
Profile and diploma
Master degree (or equivalent) in physics, biomedical sciences, materials science, nanotechnology, electronic engineering, or physical chemistry. A background in the field of optical detection method, solid state physics or bioelectronics will be considered a plus.
- Content job responsibilities:
- Content terms of employment and selection procedure: Yves Soen, 011-26 80 85, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must use the official application forms. Please add a copy of your diploma, a list of courses and your results per course. Without these we cannot evaluate your application.
- can be downloaded here: Official Website. and sent by e-mail to: email@example.com
- or are available at the Rectoraat of Hasselt University, Campus Diepenbeek, Agoralaan – building D, B-3590 Diepenbeek (Belgium), phone +32 – 11 – 26 80 10
The completed application forms must reach the above mentioned address no later than April 4th 2011.
Application by e-mail will only be taken into consideration when sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline : 4 April 2011
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Doctoral Student in Accounting, University of Antwerp, Belgium The Department of Accounting and Finance of the Faculty of Applied Economic Sciences of the University of Antwerp has a full-time vacancy (m/f) for a: Doctoral student in accountingThe […]
- PhD Studentship in Modelling the Effect of The Chemical Matrix-CNT Interactions on The Composite Electrical Properties, Portugal Marie Curie Initial Training Network CONTACT(FP7-PEOPLE-ITN-2008-238363) for the tailored supply-chain development of CNT-filled composites with improved mechanical and electrical […]
- Scholarships Fellowship in Cancer Stem Cell Research at University of Oxford Haematopoietic Stem Cell LaboratoryWeatherall Institute of Molecular MedicineUniversity of OxfordEurocancer Stemcell Training is a network gathering 9 laboratories of 6 member states at […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Biostatistics Hasselt University, in collaboration with the International Drug Development Institute (IDDI, Belgium), announces the following position (m/f): Researcher doctoral student in […]
- [Belgium] 2 PhD Scholarship in Computer Science – Intelligent Environments at Hasselt University Vacature 090/32/089-90e/INFCall for candidates (m/f) for fulltime PhD positions at the Expertise Centre for Digital Media (EDM), ICT research institute of Hasselt University in Belgium, in […]
- PhD Student, Department of Physics and Astronomy, Ghent University, Belgium At the Department of Physics and Astronomy of Ghent University a position for a PhD student is available. The aim of this PhD project is computational study of mechanisms of cardiac […]
- [Switzerland] PostDoc Position in Carbon Nanotube based Composites at EMPA Empa is an interdisciplinary research and services institution for material sciences and technology development within the ETH Domain. Its Laboratory for Mechanical Systems Engineering is […]
- 3 Gerda Henkel Scholarships in the History of Ideas Applications are invited from doctoral and post-doctoral researchers who are planning a history of ideas project based on the source material held at one or more of the three research […]
- PhD in Inorganic and Physical Chemistry at Hasselt University The Faculty of Sciences, capacity group Chemistry, research institute Institute for Materials Research, research group Laboratory of Inorganic and Physical Chemistry of Hasselt […]
- Early Stage Researcher (PhD) in the Department of Physics at University of Cambridge Study SubjectTransport and Signalling mechanism in Polarized CellsEmployerUniversity of CambridgeLevelPhDScholarship Description: As part of the recently launched Marie Curie Initial […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Student Position in Experimental Physics semoga informasi tentang PhD Student Position in Experimental Physics ini bermanfaat.