Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Post-doctoral position in Plasmonically-enhanced Optoelectronic Devices (PEOD) at The Institute of Photonic Sciences maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliah-sabtu-minggu.com menyampaikan tentang Post-doctoral position in Plasmonically-enhanced Optoelectronic Devices (PEOD) at The Institute of Photonic Sciences
Post-doctoral position in Plasmonically-enhanced Optoelectronic Devices (PEOD) at The Institute of Photonic Sciences
ICFO – The Institute of Photonic Sciences is a centre based in Castelldefels (Barcelona), devoted to the research and education of the optical and photonic sciences, at the highest international level.
ICFO is looking for a highly-motivated post-doctoral researcher to lead a project on plasmonically-enhanced optoelectronic devices based on colloidal quantum dots. The ideal researcher should have demonstrated experience in design and fabrication of plasmonic nanostructures, hands-on expertise in advanced nanofabrication techniques (e-beam nanolithography, FIB) and strong background in physics and characterization of plasmonic structures (near-field SOM, SEM etc.). Experience in optoelectronic device characterization will be considered an asset.
Eligibility and Conditions
Candidates must hold an internationally-recognized PhD-equivalent degree (or evidence of its completion in the near future) in the field of physics or electrical engineering. No restrictions of citizenship apply to the ICFO post-doctoral contracts. The position is available initially for one year with possibility of extension for up to three years.
Potential applicants may contact Gerasimos Konstantatos (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The formal application should be submitted by e-mail to: email@example.com (cc: firstname.lastname@example.org).
E-mail submissions must include the mailing label “PEOD” and your last name printed before the label. Suitable candidates are requested to submit:
- A presentation letter with a declaration of interest
- A Curriculum Vitae, including full address, a contact phone number and e-mail address
- The contact e-mail of up to three potential referees
Applications can also be submitted by post to the Post-Doc Screening Committee. Candidates should be willing to be contacted by phone during the selection process. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
The position is available as soon as possible and will remain open until an appropriate candidate has been identified.
For updated information about ICFO, please visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- [Denmark] Postdoc in Ultrafast dynamics in quantum dot waveguides at DTU Fotonik Postdoc in Ultrafast dynamics in quantum dot waveguides at DTU FotonikOverview The Nanophotonics Theory & Signal Processing group seeks a postdoctoral candidate to work on the experimental […]
- PhD in Theoretical Quantum Nanophotonics, Institute of Photonic Sciences ICFO, Spain ICFO, in collaboration with the Polytechnic University of Catalonia (UPC), is offering a predoctoral fellowship to a well-qualified, highly motivated and dynamic graduate student who […]
- Postdoctoral Research Associate in Soil Carbon Dynamics at University of Central Lancashire The Environmental Sciences Division (ESD), Official Website., at Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL), Official Website ., has an immediate opening for a post doctoral research […]
- PhD or Postdoc Position in physics at Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Frankfurt The Institute for Theoretical Physics of Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Frankfurt invites applications for the following vacancy PhD or Postdoctoral Position in theoretical condensed […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Quantum Sensing Applications are invited for a three-year PhD scholarship within the field of quantum optics at the Department of Physics at the Technical University of Denmark. The project is a […]
- JSPS-UNU Fellowship Programme, Japan OverviewThe JSPS-UNU Postdoctoral Fellowship Programme was launched in 2002 and is jointly organised by UNU and Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS). It is designed to provide […]
- PhD Student Position in Theory of Graphene Devices at Chalmers University of Technology Applications are invited for a Ph.D. student position in “Theory of Graphene Devices”. We are looking for a bright, highly motivated and independent candidate with MSc degree in Physics, […]
- Postdoctoral Position, Research Center of Applied Sciences (RCAS), Academia Sinica, Taiwan Two openings at the level of postdoctoral research fellows in computational sciences are available at the Research Center of Applied Sciences (RCAS), Academia Sinica, Nankang, Taipei, […]
- Master Scholarships in Photonics Engineering, Nanophotonics and Biophotonics (EUROPHOTONICS) Erasmus Mundus Masters Course – EUROPHOTONICS Master in Photonics Engineering, Nanophotonics and BiophotonicsDuration: 2 years The Master for Photonics Engineering, Nanophotonics and […]
- Schrödinger Fellowship: School of Theoretical Physics Two Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship positions are currently available in the School of Theoretical Physics at the Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies. These are dedicated research […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Post-doctoral position in Plasmonically-enhanced Optoelectronic Devices (PEOD) at The Institute of Photonic Sciences semoga informasi tentang Post-doctoral position in Plasmonically-enhanced Optoelectronic Devices (PEOD) at The Institute of Photonic Sciences ini bermanfaat.