Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Postdoctoral Research Associate in Soil Carbon Dynamics at University of Central Lancashire maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliah-sabtu-minggu.com menyampaikan tentang Postdoctoral Research Associate in Soil Carbon Dynamics at University of Central Lancashire
Postdoctoral Research Associate in Soil Carbon Dynamics at University of Central Lancashire
The Environmental Sciences Division (ESD), Official Website., at Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL), Official Website ., has an immediate opening for a post doctoral research associate in soil carbon dynamics.
The post-doc will have the opportunity to design, execute, and analyze bench and field-scale experiments to better understand mechanisms controlling soil organic matter protection and stabilization. The successful candidate should have a demonstrated background and interest in plant root inputs to soil organic matter (SOM) pools, soil aggregate dynamics, and physio-chemical mechanisms that regulate carbon accrual in SOM fractions that range in chemistry and residence time. Process-level knowledge gained in these investigations will be incorporated into carbon models at local to global scales.
Responsibilities include data collection and analysis, interpretation, and publication of experimental and modeling results in high-visibility journals. Work will be conducted in collaboration with others having expertise in plant and microbial science, soil chemistry, carbon cycle science, and modeling. Preference will be given to applicants who have experience and interest in integration of soil dynamics across temporal and spatial scales. The applicant will join others engaged in climate change research as part of the Consortium for Enhancing Carbon Sequestration in Terrestrial Ecosystems (CSiTE; Official Website . The position will be based at ORNL in Oak Ridge, Tennessee.
Ph.D. required in Soil Science, Biological Sciences, Environmental Science, or related field. Applicants cannot have received the most recent degree more than five years prior to the date of application and must complete all degree requirements before starting their appointment.
Questions regarding the position can be directed to Stan Wullschleger at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the requisition number and title when corresponding.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants must apply online at Official Website .
All applicants will need to register before they can begin the online application. For complete instructions, on how to apply, please see the instructions at Official Website .
This appointment is offered through the ORNL Postgraduate Research Participation Program and is administered by the Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education (ORISE). The program is open to all qualified U.S. and non-U.S. citizens without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, or status as a Vietnam-era veteran or disabled veteran.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- [US] Postdoctoral Research Associate in Data Management for Petascale Scientific Applications at Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education (ORISE) Postdoctoral Research Associate for Grid Computing and Scientific Workflow AutomationNational Center for Computational SciencesComputer and Computational Sciences DirectorateOak Ridge […]
- Post-doctoral position in Plasmonically-enhanced Optoelectronic Devices (PEOD) at The Institute of Photonic Sciences ICFO – The Institute of Photonic Sciences is a centre based in Castelldefels (Barcelona), devoted to the research and education of the optical and photonic sciences, at the highest […]
- PhD Studentship, 3D Electron Microtomography of Catalysts, University of Cambridge, UK PhD Studentship in 3D Electron Microtomography of CatalystsDepartment of Chemical Engineering and BiotechnologyVacancy Reference No: NP07094Carbon laydown or ‘coking’ is usually thought of […]
- Postdoctoral Scientist at MRC National Institute for Medical Research Division of Developmental NeurobiologyWe are recruiting for a 3-year Postdoctoral position within the National Institute for Medical Research. Our laboratory studies molecular and […]
- [Denmark] PhD Scholarship in Herbivory, aboveground-belowground interactions at climate change at University of Copenhagen PhD Scholarship in Herbivory, aboveground-belowground interactions at climate change at University of CopenhagenOverview Applications are invited for a PhD scholarship within the following […]
- Postdoctoral Fellow and PhD Studentship Positions at Leibniz Institute of Plant Biochemistry The Department of Bioorganic Chemistry (Prof. Wessjohann) has several openings for postdoctoral fellows and Ph.D.-students. The latter requires the completion of a European master or an […]
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in the Earth, Environmental, and Ocean Sciences at Columbia University Columbia`s Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory invites applications for postdoctoral fellowships in the earth, environmental and ocean sciences. Candidates should have recently completed […]
- PhD studentship in Biostatistics at University of Hasselt Hasselt University announces, within I-Biostat (the Interuniversity Institute for Biostatistics and statistical Bioinformatics), a position for a (m/f):PhD student Biostatistics (2x2 […]
- [Singapore] NTU Scholarship 2011 in Brain Disorders Imaging Scholarships in Nanyang Technology University. Training internhsip, Graduate mastern and PhD, Postdoctoral. Available area for biological/biomedical/signal processing / mathematical […]
- Postdoc position in Biochar / Soil Ecology at Wageningen University We are looking for a postdoc to study the effects of biochar on soil biota and plant-soil interactions. Future energy demands may be met through pyrolosis of biomass, leading to `waste` […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Postdoctoral Research Associate in Soil Carbon Dynamics at University of Central Lancashire semoga informasi tentang Postdoctoral Research Associate in Soil Carbon Dynamics at University of Central Lancashire ini bermanfaat.