Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Researcher Position, Environmental Microbial Systems, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliah-sabtu-minggu.com menyampaikan tentang Researcher Position, Environmental Microbial Systems, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Researcher Position, Environmental Microbial Systems, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
A Researcher position (at postdoctoral or post master level) is available in Environmental Microbial Systems Group, School of Civil & Environmental Engineering (CEE) at Nanyang Technological University (NTU) in Singapore. The research will focus on the development of an anaerobic bioprocess converting organic wastes / bioproducts to bioenergy and other valuable products. In parallel with designing and operating novel reactor systems, temporal dynamics of key microbial groups involved in the system will be studied. Efforts to describe correlations between microbial shifts, operating factors, and process performance, will be made employing a combination of molecular and statistical tools.
The successful applicant will be invited to contribute to several different research works in our group. Self motivated and team oriented individuals interested in environmental bioprocess engineering and microbiology/biotechnology are encouraged to apply. Applicants must have a full command of oral and written English and significant experience conducting scientific experiments. Candidates with expertise in anaerobic bioprocess engineering (i.e., set up, operation, and monitoring of anaerobic bioreactors) and/or in molecular/microbiological techniques will be given preference. Experience in interdisciplinary working environments is a plus. A PhD or Master degree in environmental engineering, microbiology or a closely related field is desirable.
The incumbent is expected to play a significant role in writing academic papers, project proposals, and technical reports. The initial appointment is for one year and will be renewable depending on funding availability and performance. Salary will be commensurate with qualification and experience. Medical benefits and one month bonus (on the basis of performance) will also be provided. Special support for attending oversea conferences is also available. University’s standard salary scale applies.
NTU is a major research intensive university in Singapore, and is highly recognized for its excellence in science and engineering. It is highly ranked in many international comparisons of higher education.
For more information on NTU: http://www.ntu.edu.sg
For more information on the group: http://www3.ntu.edu.sg/home/LeeChangsoo
Interested applicants can apply by sending a cover letter, a CV with a complete list of publications, and contact details of references to Dr. Changsoo Lee at LeeChangsoo[at]ntu.edu.sg
Applications submitted by 16th April will be given a full consideration but the position is open until it is filled. We regret only the shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Scholarships in Environmental Engineering at Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore PhD student positions are available for Jan 2011 intake in Environmental Microbial Systems (EMS) Group, School of Civil & Environmental Engineering (CEE) at Nanyang Technological […]
- Sejong University Scholarship in Steel Structure, South Korea PhD scholarship is available at the Steel Structure Lab, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Sejong University, South Korea. Qualification Candidates should have a master […]
- PhD student in "wastewater treatment by aerobic granular sludge" at Chalmers University of Technology We are looking for a PhD student to be integrated in the wastewater treatment research group at the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, division of Water Environment […]
- 6 PhD positions in Marine/Machinery/Controls/Operations at Aalesund University College The maritime offshore cluster operates globally and is highly innovative and adaptive. Every new ship is more or less a prototype designed for unique advanced operations. Environmental […]
- Master and PhD Scholarship in Civil Engineering The Structural method Laboratory (SSL) in the Department of Civil Engineering (specially Structural Engineering), Kunsan National University, has established itself as a leading laboratory […]
- 2012 Scholarship for International Students for PhD and Master’s Studies at Pavement Engineering Laboratory, Sejong University Scholarship Description: Scholarships are available for research programs in pavement engineering leading to Ph.D. (3.5~4 years), M.S. + Ph.D. (4.5 years combined course) and M.S. (2 […]
- Wageningen University PhD Position in Bioprocess Engineering “STW Biocement Project”, Netherlands Wageningen UR (University & Research centre)A PhD student who will explore the technical and environmental aspects of sustainable cement production. The PhD will work at Environmental […]
- Master and PhD Scholarship in Civil Engineering, Kunsan National University The Structural method Laboratory (SSL) in the Department of Civil Engineering (specially Structural Engineering), Kunsan National University, has established itself as a leading […]
- PhD Studentship in Building Material at ETH Zurich PhD Studentship in Building Material, ETH Zurich, SwissAt ETH Zurich, Department of Civil Engineering, Institute for Building Materials,Field(s): material physicsApplication deadline: Jun […]
- [Singapore] NTU Scholarship 2011 in Brain Disorders Imaging Scholarships in Nanyang Technology University. Training internhsip, Graduate mastern and PhD, Postdoctoral. Available area for biological/biomedical/signal processing / mathematical […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Researcher Position, Environmental Microbial Systems, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore semoga informasi tentang Researcher Position, Environmental Microbial Systems, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore ini bermanfaat.