Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliah-sabtu-minggu.com menyampaikan tentang Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)
Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)
The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a collaboration between the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR), the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the Nanyang Technological University (NTU). PhD training will be carried out in English at your chosen lab at A*STAR Research Institutes, NUS or NTU. Students will be supervised by distinguished and world-renowned researchers in these labs. Upon successful completion, students will be conferred a PhD degree by either NUS or NTU.
- Open to all international students
- Graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Good reports from academic referees
- Attractive monthly stipend over 4 years of PhD studies, which can support you comfortably. The stipend amount is SGD 24,000 annually, to be increased to SGD 30,000 after passing Qualifying Examination.
- Full support for tuition fees for 4 years of PhD studies.
- One-time SGD 1,000 Settling-in Allowance
- One-time Airfare Grant of SGD 1,500
HOW TO APPLY
Hard copies of the following supporting documents must be submitted to the SINGA Office:
- A copy of your Identity Card or Passport
- Certified true copies of university transcript(s), one in English translation and the other in the original language
- Certified true copies of degree scroll(s) or a letter or certification from the university on your candidature if your degree scroll has not yet been conferred.
- Two Academic Referees’ Recommendation (download the recommendation form here)
- Two recent passport-sized photographs
Not compulsory but good to include (if any):
- A certified true copy of TOEFL / IELTS results
- A certified true copy of SAT I & II / GRE / GATE results
- Certified true copies of awards / prizes and certificates
- List of publications
- List of patents filed
The application deadline for January 2012 intake is 1 Jun 2011. Only applications with complete supporting documents received by SINGA Office before or on 1 Jun 2011 will be processed for the January 2012 intake.
Applications for the January 2012 intake received before or on 1 Jun 2011 but whose complete supporting documents are received after 1 Jun 2011 will be considered late, and will be processed for the August 2012 intake instead.
All supporting documents are to be submitted by post to:
Attention: Ms Pris Ang
A*STAR Graduate Academy
Agency for Science, Technology and Research
20 Biopolis Way, #08-01 Centros
Please check and ensure that all data you have entered in the online application form is correct and accurate before you submit the application. Amendments to the application will not be possible after it is submitted.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified within 10 weeks from the application closing date.
Application Deadline : 1 June 2011
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- SMA3 Graduate Fellowship by Singapore Ministry of Education The Singapore Ministry of Education has established a four-year fellowship scheme for new doctoral students at NTU or NUS who will conduct their research at the Singapore-MIT Alliance for […]
- PhD-MBA Scholarships, National University of Singapore The NUS PhD-MBAA doctoral programme for entrepreneurial scientists and engineersThe new NUS PhD-MBA, Asia`s first PhD-MBA, aims to attract and train talented science and engineering […]
- Asian Graduate Student Fellowships, Asia Research Institute, National University of Singapore The Asia Research Institute of NUS invites applications from citizens of Asian countries enrolled for a fulltime advanced degree at a university in an Asian country (except Singapore) […]
- PhD Position at ETH Zurich joint with NUS Singapore based on Ciliwung river project Open PositionsThe 4 positions are offered within the context of the international joint project Future Cities Laboratory (FCL), which the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich […]
- Student Training and Research in Tumor Immunology (STaRT) Grant, Cancer Research Institute, USA Through its Student Training and Research in Tumor Immunology (STaRT) Program, the Cancer Research Institute seeks to attract bright young minds to rewarding careers as cancer […]
- International PhD Scholarships at la Caixa CNIO Foundation In 2008 "la Caixa" Foundation launched a scholarship programme to offer interdisciplinary training and research opportunities to outstanding young graduate students of any nationality […]
- Singapore Asian Graduate Student Fellowships 2012 at National University of Singapore (NUS) The Asia Research Institute of National University Singapore (NUS) invites applications from citizens of Asian countries enrolled for a fulltime advanced degree at a university in an Asian […]
- Master-PhD Scholarship in KIST International R&D Academy, South Korea The Korea Institute of Science and Technology (KIST) was established in 1966 under the auspices of Korean and US governments. The mission of KIST was to assume a central role as the […]
- Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA) for Undergraduate and Master Student The Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA) supports short-term research attachments for international students at A*STAR. It provides a unique opportunity for top overseas […]
- The Singapore-MIT Alliance (SMA) Graduate Fellowship at SMART The Singapore-MIT Alliance (SMA) Graduate Fellowship at SMARTThe Singapore Ministry of Education has established 100 four-year fellowships for new doctoral students at NTU or NUS who will […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) semoga informasi tentang Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) ini bermanfaat.