Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Travel Grant for Starting Scholars from Overseas maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliah-sabtu-minggu.com menyampaikan tentang Travel Grant for Starting Scholars from Overseas
Travel Grant for Starting Scholars from Overseas
The International Liaison Committee of the Japan Sociological Society (JSS) is pleased to announce its fifth annual Travel Grant competition for starting scholars living outside of Japan. The objective of this grant is to support up to 6 international sociologists who will present papers and participate in the JSS annual meeting in Japan. Each scholar selected will be awarded 80,000 yen to support accommodation and travel expenses.
1. Eligibility requirements:
To be eligible for support, the international applicant must:
(1) be currently living and working (or studying, if the applicant is a graduate student) outside of Japan. Scholars living in Japan, Japanese citizens, and permanent residents of Japan are NOT eligible to apply.
(2) hold a masterâ€™s degree or higher obtained within the past ten years as of April 2011 (the date of deadline).
(3) hold a membership in their countryâ€™s national sociological association (or equivalent scholarly association).
Although the competition is open to any starting scholars meeting the eligibility requirements above, a preference is given to Asian citizens currently living in Asia (excluding Japan, as mentioned above).
* Please note that in order to receive the grant, selected awardees must be able and willing to submit the following three items:
(a) a letter agreeing to participate in the conference,
(b) a membership application for the JSS, and
(c) a travel itinerary and air-ticket stubs.
Grant winners will be exempt from the annual conference fee as well as the JSS membership fee for the first year. All awardees will make 15-minute presentations at a session in the JSS either in English or Japanese.
All applicants must send the JSS office the following three items:
(1) an application form for the Travel Grant,
(2) a one-page abstract of his/her presentation (300 English words or 1000 Japanese characters), and
(3) a two-page detailed summary of his/her presenting paper.
Submit Items 2 and 3 using the JSS format.
For more information about the annual meeting and the format, please visit
Application form for Travel Grant
Abstract and Summary Form for Travel Grant
3. Application Deadline: April 20, 2011, 23:59 (Tokyo, GMT+9:00) by e-mail
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline. Decisions will be announced to the applicants by May 31, 2011.
Questions? Email at email@example.com
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Japanese Urological Association (JUA) International Foundation Scholarship for Young Asian Urologists 2012 Japanese Urological Association (JUA) International Foundation Scholarship for Young Asian Urologists The Japanese Urological Association International Foundation provides young […]
- International Fellowships Programme, Japanese Association of University Women, Japan INTERNATIONAL FELLOWSHIPS PROGRAMMEThe Japanese Association of University Women takes pleasure in announcing its 2012 International Fellowships Programme for women who are carrying out […]
- Nitori International Scholarship for Undergraduates and Graduates Nitori International Scholarship was established in march with a monetary donation from akiko NITORI the director of the foundation. The main aim is to help international students from […]
- Master & Doctoral Scholarships, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies, Japan GRIPS Seeks to Cultivate Professionals equipped with the skills to identify real policy issues, for the thorough analysis of policies and development of practical solutions, including […]
- The Japan Foundation Scholarship for Masters Student from Developing Countries The Japan Foundation for UNU (JFUNU) Scholarships are available for outstanding applicants from developing countries who can demonstrate need for financial assistance, and they will be […]
- Doctoral Scholarships in Energy Science, Graduate School of Energy Science, Kyoto University, Japan International Doctoral Program (IDP) in Energy ScienceGraduate School of Energy Science, Kyoto UniversityThe international Doctoral Program in Energy Science is offered to provide foreign […]
- Postgraduate Scholarships, Open Society Foundations / University of Nottingham, UK The Open Society Foundations / University of Nottingham scholarships aim to provide opportunities for independent postgraduate study in the United Kingdom for students who have […]
- Lotus, Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for South-East Asian Students Lotus is an Erasmus Mundus Action Two Partnership (EMA2) of European and Asian Higher Education Institutions (HEI) and Associations aiming at fostering mutual enrichment and better […]
- The International Priority Graduate Program (PGP) at Ritsumeikan University Ritsumeikan UniversityAPPLICATION GUIDELINES (PGP) 2009The Japanese Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture (MONBUKAGAKUSHO)HOST UNIVERSITY RECOMMENDATION SCHOLARSHIP"The […]
- Master & PhD Scholarships, Honjo International Scholarship Foundation, Japan Honjo International Scholarship Foundation Requirements for foreign students applying for scholarships in 2012 EligibilityThis scholarship is open to foreign students who will attend a […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Travel Grant for Starting Scholars from Overseas semoga informasi tentang Travel Grant for Starting Scholars from Overseas ini bermanfaat.