Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang UK Chevening Scholarships for Indonesia and East Timor at The British Chevening Awards maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliah-sabtu-minggu.com menyampaikan tentang UK Chevening Scholarships for Indonesia and East Timor at The British Chevening Awards
UK Chevening Scholarships for Indonesia and East Timor at The British Chevening Awards
The British Chevening Awards programme, funded by the British Government (Foreign and Commonwealth Office) and administered by the British Council, has awarded over 1000 scholarship and fellowships to Indonesians since 1984.
Full scholarships are offered for one year Master degrees at United Kingdom universities and other professional institutions. The scholarships would cover living costs, tuition fees and return airfares.
The deadline for applications for 2012/13 Chevening Scholarships in Indonesia and East Timor is 15 January 2012.
Applications 2012/2013 Chevening scholarships should be made via the official website.
Candidates should be aware that Chevening 2012/2013 is aligned with delivery of the FCO`s priorities. More information about these is available at official website.
The Chevening scheme is highly competitive, with only the best applicants invited for interview. We particularly encourage applications from individuals based in eastern Indonesia. Candidates will need to meet the following basic requirements:
- Indonesian or East Timor citizens
- Excellent first degree with a minimum GPA >=3.0
- Good level of spoken and written English language (IELTS 6.5)
- Minimum of 2 years full time post-graduate (S1) work experience
- Clear commitment to long-term career development
- Must be able to demonstrate leadership potential and the capacity to play an important role in Indonesia or East Timor`s future development
- We regret that we are unable to accept applications for MBAs
- Previous recipients of a Chevening award are not eligible to apply
- Employees, employee`s relatives (or former employees who have left employment within the last two years) of the FCO, including FCO posts, the British Council or any Chevening sponsors are not be eligible for these awards.
Other information relevant to applications will be posted on this page and at official website as well as on the Chevening Facebook page.
All candidates are encouraged to start researching appropriate postgraduate courses at UK institutions and making applications directly to them as appropriate.
Marketing and Communications Manager
British Council Indonesia
Head of Media & Communications Section
Visit Official Website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Chevening Scholarships for Indonesian & East Timor Citizens, UK The British Chevening Awards programme, funded by the British Government (Foreign and Commonwealth Office) and administered by the British Council, has awarded over 1000 scholarship and […]
- Master Scholarships in Defence Management at Cranfield University by British Embassy Jakarta The Defence Section British Embassy Jakarta is currently recruiting students for sponsorship in Masters Degree in Defence Management affiliated with Cranfield University and Indonesia […]
- Northcote Graduate Scholarships, Australia – UK The Northcote Graduate Scholarship scheme is administered by the Menzies Centre for Australian Studies, King’s College London, on behalf of the Northcote Children’s Emigration […]
- Postgraduate Scholarships, Ailie Donald Bursary, University of Edinburgh, UK Ailie Donald BursaryThis bursary of £1,500 is awarded annually for full-time or part-time postgraduate study in English Language.EligibilityCandidates must give evidence of reasonable […]
- 011 Joint Royal Holloway/Marshall Scholarships at University of London British Marshall Scholarships jointly funded by Royal Holloway and the Foreign and Commonwealth Office. Duration-2 years, but may be extended for one more year Applications are made in […]
- Master Scholarship in Sport and Health Sciences, University of Exeter, UK Full-time international students are eligible to apply for these competitive scholarships. You will need an undergraduate degree in exercise / sport / physiological / medical sciences or […]
- Masters Scholarships 2011-2012 at Cardiff School of Journalism, Media and Cultural Studies, UK The Cardiff School of Journalism, Media and Cultural Studies welcomes applications for the following Scholarships from applicants who have accepted an offer of a place to study for a one […]
- The Panasonic Trust Fellowships for Master’s Students The Fellowships is to provide financial support to selected graduate engineers wishing to study full-time Masters’ degree courses in subjects with a bias towards energy, […]
- MBA Director’s Scholarship, Bournemouth University, UK Studying for an MBA is a fantastic way to develop your skills, expand your knowledge and improve your employment prospects. We recognise the personal and financial commitment involved in […]
- The Yamaha Music Foundation of Europe Scholarship Program 2010/2011 We are pleased to announce the 22nd year of the Scholarship scheme for music students. A total of 37 Scholarships in 25 countries will be awarded to full-time students in 2010/2011. In […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang UK Chevening Scholarships for Indonesia and East Timor at The British Chevening Awards semoga informasi tentang UK Chevening Scholarships for Indonesia and East Timor at The British Chevening Awards ini bermanfaat.