Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang [UK] Postdoctoral Researcher in Non-Equilibrium Statistical Mechanics at University of Reading maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliah-sabtu-minggu.com menyampaikan tentang [UK] Postdoctoral Researcher in Non-Equilibrium Statistical Mechanics at University of Reading
[UK] Postdoctoral Researcher in Non-Equilibrium Statistical Mechanics at University of Reading
Postdoctoral Researcher in Non-Equilibrium Statistical Mechanics at University of Reading
We offer a 3-year post-doctoral position in Non-Equilibrium Statistical Mechanics within the interdisciplinary group led by Dr. Lucarini. The position is funded through the EU-ERC project NAMASTE.
The research will focus on the analysis of the statistical mechanical properties of the climate systems using theoretical tools and models of various degrees of complexity. Attention will be devoted to the rigorous analysis of the response of the system to perturbations. The impact of stochastic forcings will also be addressed.
Interview date: 20 September 2010
Informal contact details:
Contact role: Principal Investigator
Contact name: Valerio Lucarini
Contact phone: +44 (0)118 3785573
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We invite you to apply online for this vacancy by clicking the link at the bottom of this page.
Alternatively, if you wish to apply using a hardcopy form please email email@example.com or contact Human Resources, University of Reading, Whiteknights, PO Box 217, Reading RG6 6AH or Telephone +44(0)118 378 6771 (voicemail).
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- 2 PhD Positions in Numerical methods, computational tools and software for the analysis and control of LPV systems OverviewThe aim of the project is to develop (numerical) methods, computational tools and software for the analysis and control of linear infinite-dimensional systems with time-varying […]
- PhD Student in Mathematics, University of Luxembourg The University of Luxembourg has the following vacancy in the Mathematics Research Unit of the Faculty of Science, Technology and Communication.One assistant position (PhD-student) in […]
- Two Postdoctoral Research Assistant in Optimization for Air Traffic Management at University of Bristol You will be the primary researcher on one of two projects developing optimization methods for use in Air Traffic Management (ATM). The first project is “Supervision of Route Optimizers” […]
- Post-doctoral Scholarship in High-pressure Research on Nanostructured Materials The Division of Physics at Luleå University of Technology (LTU) invites highly motivated candidates with an interest to carry out research on nanostructured materials in experimental […]
- [US] Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Mesoscale Modeling of Nuclear Fuel at NYU-Poly Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Mesoscale Modeling of Nuclear Fuel at Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, NYU-Poly; Brooklyn, NYApplications are invited for a postdoctoral […]
- PhD Studentships in Psychology, Cardiff University, UK Project title: Exploring and expanding statistical methods and their applications
How do researchers use and understand statistics, and how can statistical practice be improved? The […]
- 6 PhD positions in Marine/Machinery/Controls/Operations at Aalesund University College The maritime offshore cluster operates globally and is highly innovative and adaptive. Every new ship is more or less a prototype designed for unique advanced operations. Environmental […]
- International Max Planck Research School for Global Biogeochemical Cycles International Max Planck Research School for Global Biogeochemical CyclesOverviewThe International Max Planck Research School for Global Biogeochemical Cycles (IMPRS-gBGC) in cooperation […]
- Postdoctoral Position in Cell Physiology at Max Planck Institute of Molecular Physioloy Postdoctoral position in Cell Physiology at the Max Planck Institute of Molecular Physiology, Dortmund, GermanyA postdoctoral position is immediately available in the group of Professor […]
- PhD student position within the ATLAS experiment at the CERN Large Hardon Collider at University of Uppsala Scholarshipat the Department of Physics and Astronomy. Starting date: Spring term 2011.The Uppsala ATLAS group is part of the High Energy Physics group at the Department of Physics and […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang [UK] Postdoctoral Researcher in Non-Equilibrium Statistical Mechanics at University of Reading semoga informasi tentang [UK] Postdoctoral Researcher in Non-Equilibrium Statistical Mechanics at University of Reading ini bermanfaat.