Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Undergraduate Scholarships for Indonesian Students at Malaysian Universities maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliah-sabtu-minggu.com menyampaikan tentang Undergraduate Scholarships for Indonesian Students at Malaysian Universities
Undergraduate Scholarships for Indonesian Students at Malaysian Universities
The Ancora-Khazanah Asia Scholarship is a collaboration between the Ancora Foundation and Yayasan Khazanah to allow Indonesians to pursue a four-year undergraduate education at leading Malaysian universities.
This programme supports Yayasan Khazanah’s objective to develop future business and industry leaders in the region. It further provides a means for Khazanah and its group of companies to contribute towards the social development of the countries it has operational interests, especially Indonesia.
It seeks candidates with an excellent academic record and rigor in extra curricular activity. It is a highly competitive process. Since 2009, five candidates were selected from a field of around 500 applicants. They have several universities to choose from. These include Universiti Tenaga Nasional, Universiti Multimedia, Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Universiti Putra Malaysia, Universiti Malaya and Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM).
Applicants should (a) not exceed 21 years; (b) have completed Sekolah Menengah Umum 3 (SMU3) and obtained minimum points of 8.0 for every subject in the Ujian Akhir Nasional by August 2013 or obtained a minimum of 3As & 1B for A-Levels or a minimum CGPA 3.50/4.00 or ‘A’ grade average or equivalent for a pre-university or matriculation programme; (c) demonstrate proficient command of English Language; and (d) show strong leadership skills and active participation in extra-curricular, social or voluntary activities.
2013 Recruitment and Selection
NEW!! The registration for the 2013 intake (Academic Year 2013-2014) is open. Please download the electronic registration form (Microsoft Excel file) and the procedure.
Complete the electronic registration form and, along with a passport photograph with a blue background (max file size 500 KB), send it back to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The registration period will be closed on December 31, 2012. Further instructions for qualifying applicants will be informed via email.
Terms and Conditions
Each fellowship is tenable for a four-year undergraduate program at any of the selected Malaysian universities. The successful candidate is expected to complete his/her studies within the tenable period.
Each scholarship shall cover the following:
- Tuition and other compulsory fees (as specified by the respective Malaysian universities);
- Living costs; and
- Return air-ticket (economy class)
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Undergraduate (S1) Scholarship in various program by Bank CIMB Niaga CIMB Niaga ScholarshipAs business entities responsible for the advancement of education in Indonesia, Bank CIMB Niaga and CIMB Group give Indonesian high-school students the opportunity to […]
- University of Adelaide Student Exchange Program – Gadjah Mada University The University of Adelaide has 7 Endeavour Student Exchange Awards, each worth A$ 5,000 for UGM students to spend a semester as an exchange student at the University of Adelaide […]
- Imam Bukhari & Imam Tirmizi Visiting Research Fellowships, Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies, UK Applications for the academic year 2012-2013 are invited for the Imam Bukhari and Imam Tirmizi Visiting Research Fellowships. Applicants should be citizens of countries in Asia or Africa. […]
- 2011 Falak Sufi Scholarship at the Graduate School of Arts and Science of New York University The Graduate School of Arts and Science of New York University is pleased to announce the Falak Sufi Scholarships awarded by the master’s program in Near Eastern Studies at the Kevorkian […]
- Australian Government Endeavour Awards The Endeavour Awards is the Australian Government’s internationally competitive, merit-based scholarship program providing opportunities for citizens of the Asia Pacific, the Middle […]
- StuNed Short Courses Scholarships for Indonesian, Netherlands StuNed, Studeren in Nederland, is a scholarship programme focusing on mid-career professionals, as part of the bilateral cooperation between Indonesia and the Netherlands. The […]
- Ajinomoto Scholarship for ASEAN International Students, University of Tokyo, Japan This program enables students from five ASEAN countries (Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, and Vietnam) wishing to enroll in a master’s course (major in one of the sciences) […]
- Asia Journalism Fellowship, Singapore The Fellowship brings journalists from Asia to Singapore’s Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information at Nanyang Technological University for three months. The 2012 Fellowship […]
- Journalism Fellowship Programme, Reuters Institute, University of Oxford, UK The Journalism Fellowship Programme at Oxford offers a practical form of professional assistance to established and mid-career journalists. Its purpose is to allow journalists to tackle […]
- Shari’ah Scholarship Award, International Shari’ah Research Academy for Islamic Finance, Malaysia The International Shari’ah Research Academy for Islamic Finance (ISRA) invites qualified students with excellent academic achievements and active in co-curricular activities to apply for […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Undergraduate Scholarships for Indonesian Students at Malaysian Universities semoga informasi tentang Undergraduate Scholarships for Indonesian Students at Malaysian Universities ini bermanfaat.