Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Arts & Humanities Masters Fee Scholarships, University of Sheffield, UK maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliah-sabtu-minggu.com menyampaikan tentang Arts & Humanities Masters Fee Scholarships, University of Sheffield, UK
Arts & Humanities Masters Fee Scholarships, University of Sheffield, UK
The University of Sheffield invests a significant amount of funding each year in order to support the very best postgraduate research students. For entry in 2013-14, the Arts & Humanities Faculty is offering a number of Fees Scholarships for Masters applicants on a competitive basis. These Fee Scholarships are intended to support students embarking on a Masters programme in preparation for undertaking a PhD at the University of Sheffield.
The Arts & Humanities Masters Fee Scholarships will cover the cost of the tuition fees (at the Home/EU level) and are tenable for one year full-time or two years part-time.
- You should have, or expect to achieve, a first or upper second class UK honours degree or equivalent.
- You should be applying to start your first year of study with the University for 2013-14 on a full-time or part-time programme of Masters study in a department that is part of the Faculty of Arts & Humanities.
- Awards are open to UK, EU and international applicants (international students should note that the Fee Scholarships are offered at the Home/EU level and if successful you will be required to fund the difference between the Home and Overseas fee).
How to apply
- Discuss your study plans with the relevant academic department.
- Apply for admission to the University. We advise you to apply for admission as early as possible, and at least a week before the scholarship application deadline in order to receive your application number in plenty of time – you will need this to apply for a scholarship.
- Once you have received an application number, complete the online Masters scholarship application form.
Closing date for applications for 2013-14 entry – 12 noon (UK time), 29th March 2013.
You can expect to hear if your scholarship application has been successful by the end of May 2013.
If you have any questions about these scholarships please see our FAQs or email email@example.com.
For more information, please visit : official website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK Fully funded research studentships are available for all international / overseas (non UK & EU) students enrolling PhD degree for October 2016 at University of Reading – UK. The […]
- International Scholarships for Taught Masters Students, University of Kent, UK The University has a long tradition of welcoming international students from around the world and is pleased to be able to offer a number of scholarships for entry at taught masters […]
- University Prize Scholarships, University of Sheffield, UK Each year the University offers a small number of University Prize Scholarships to the very best PhD applicants. If you’re among the brightest and best in your field, we want to hear from […]
- Full Tuition Fee LLM Scholarships, Queen Mary University of London, UK Full tuition fee scholarships are available for students from any country (UK, EU & international students) enrolling LLM in Energy and Natural Resources Law program for September 2016 […]
- Scholarship for MA in Media Practice for International Development, University of Sussex, UK The School of Media, Film and Music is delighted to offer a £5,000 scholarship to UK/HEU and non EU students who have been accepted on the MA in Media Practice for International […]
- International Merit Scholarship for MSc in Human Resource Management, University of Gloucestershire, UK The University of Gloucestershire is pleased to be able to reward academic excellence and operates an extensive scholarship programme for international students.It is important to note the […]
- Full Tuition Fee LLM Scholarships, University of Warwick, UK Full tuition fee scholarships are available for UK, EU and international students commencing LLM degree at University of Warwick – UK. There are 4 (four) scholarships available for new […]
- Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students, Newcastle University, UK Scholarships are available for international (non EU) postgraduate students at Newcastle University – UK, starting their studies in September 2016, academic year 2016 – 2017. Scholarships […]
- Harry Worthington Scholarships, University of Sheffield, UK Two Harry Worthington Scholarships are available to applicants wishing to undertake doctoral study in any Faculty of the University for entry in 2013-14. These scholarships were founded […]
- Fully Funded Research Studentships in Economics, University of Surrey, UK Fully funded research studentships are available for students from any country (UK, EU & international students) enrolling full time PhD program in economics for October 2016 intake at […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Arts & Humanities Masters Fee Scholarships, University of Sheffield, UK semoga informasi tentang Arts & Humanities Masters Fee Scholarships, University of Sheffield, UK ini bermanfaat.