Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Islamic Development Bank – Oxford Clarendon Scholarships, University of Oxford, UK maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliah-sabtu-minggu.com menyampaikan tentang Islamic Development Bank – Oxford Clarendon Scholarships, University of Oxford, UK
Islamic Development Bank – Oxford Clarendon Scholarships, University of Oxford, UK
The Islamic Development Bank was established in 1973, and aims to foster the economic development and social progress of its member countries. These Scholarships enable academically outstanding students to study at Oxford and contribute to the improvement of socio-economic conditions in their country.
The Scholarships are supported jointly by the Islamic Development Bank and the University of Oxford.
Am I eligible?
Candidates should be applying to start any new full-time graduate course in the MPLS, Medical Sciences and Social Sciences divisions, with the exception of PGCert and PGDip courses.
Candidates should also be from one of the IDB member countries and be nominated by the IDB for the scholarship, having submitted successful applications to the relevant office of the IDB Governor, through their nominating institution.
As the Scholarships are being made in partnership with the Clarendon Fund all candidates must have applied for admission to Oxford and been selected for a Clarendon Scholarship.
What does it cover?
The combined IDB-Oxford Clarendon Scholarship will cover tuition fees and college fees in full as well as providing a grant for living expenses.
Awards are made for the full duration of a student’s fee liability for the agreed course. The continuation of your scholarship each year is subject to an annual renewal process based on satisfactory academic progress.
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates will be considered automatically by the University, provided that you submit your application for graduate study by the relevant January deadline, and you have secured a place on your chosen programme of study by the expected final decision date (13 March 2013). Applications with an outstanding admissions decision after this date, or applications which are re-evaluated against the later March deadline field, are not eligible for scholarship consideration.
Applicants who are ‘re-routed’ (accepted onto a different programme of study to the one they originally applied for e.g. transferred from an MPhil to a DPhil or from one course to another) should contact us as soon as they are notified of the change in order to ensure that their application for a scholarship is maintained on their new programme of study.
Candidates must also apply directly to IDB.
How will I know if I have been successful?
Candidates must have been nominated by both the IDB and the University, through their parallel selection procedures, in order to receive their scholarship.
This webpage will be updated to show when all decisions have been made. If you have not heard from us by the time this notice is posted, then your application to this scheme has been unsuccessful. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to contact unsuccessful applicants individually or provide feedback on applications.
For more information, please visit : official website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- EP Abraham Scholarship in Chemical, Biological / Life and Medical Sciences, University of Oxford, UK E.P. Abraham Scholarship in Chemical, Biological / Life and Medical SciencesSt Cross College invites applications for this scholarship from students who will begin studying for a […]
- King’s Annual Fund Studentship (KAF), King’s College London, UK The Annual Fund studentship is made possible thanks to the generosity of alumni, friends, staff and former staff of the College who make gifts to sustain and further King’s as a centre of […]
- The Oxford University “Clarendon Fund” Scholarship 2011 for International Students The Clarendon Fund is the University of Oxford’s flagship scholarship scheme. The awards are sponsored by Oxford University Press and are only available at the University of Oxford for all […]
- Clarendon Fund at University of Oxford We are delighted to announce that the Clarendon Fund has now opened up to all graduate applicants regardless of nationality. From 1 September 2011, all graduate applicants to […]
- Graduate Scholarships in Economic History, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK St Cross College jointly with the Faculty of History offers the following scholarship for students who will be studying for a MSc or MPhil in Economic and Social History at the […]
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for S1 S2 S3 Foreign Students, Khazar University, Azerbaijan Khazar University – Azerbaijan, is offering full tuition fees scholarships for all international foreign students from any country commencing Bachelor, Master, or PhD degree in academic […]
- Radcliffe Department of Medicine PhD Scholarship, University of Oxford, UK The Radcliffe Department of Medicine 4 year PhD Scholars ProgrammeThe Radcliffe Department of Medicine at the University of Oxford is a large multi-disciplinary Department that undertakes […]
- Bachelor & Master, Utrecht Excellence Scholarships, Utrecht University, Netherlands The Utrecht Excellence Scholarship offers a number of highly talented prospective students the opportunity to pursue a degree in a selected number of fields at Utrecht […]
- Hélène La Rue Scholarship in Music, University of Oxford, UK St Cross College invites applications for this scholarship from students who will begin studying at the University of Oxford in the academic year 2012-2013 for a postgraduate research […]
- Graduate Scholarship in Archaeology, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK St Cross College, jointly with the School of Archaeology, offers the following scholarship for students who will be studying for a DPhil in Archaeology at the University of Oxford in the […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Islamic Development Bank – Oxford Clarendon Scholarships, University of Oxford, UK semoga informasi tentang Islamic Development Bank – Oxford Clarendon Scholarships, University of Oxford, UK ini bermanfaat.