Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Position at the Institute for Microeconomics and Public Economics, University of Lugano maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliah-sabtu-minggu.com menyampaikan tentang PhD Position at the Institute for Microeconomics and Public Economics, University of Lugano
PhD Position at the Institute for Microeconomics and Public Economics, University of Lugano
The Institute for Microeconomics and Public Economics (MecoP) at the Faculty of Economics, University of Lugano, invites applications for up to two Doctoral Assistant positions for up to four years. The starting date is October 2010, but a later date is possible. The working environment (including infrastructure and remuneration for teaching and research assistance) is very attractive.
The successful candidate(s) will be full-time PhD students at the University of Lugano, under the supervision of Professor Jametti. As such the candidates’ main focus will be on doctoral research and completion of related PhD courses (with a possibility to pursue doctoral courses at the Study Center Gerzensee). The research topics will be in Political Economy and/or Fiscal Federalism with an emphasis on empirical applications. Since the positions are financed through grants from the Swiss National Science Foundation, research projects will insert themselves into these projects. In addition candidates will provide part-time assistance in the institute’s research projects and teaching activities.
The ideal candidates have, or are upon completion of, a Master’s degree in Economics, Econometrics or a related field.
To inquire or to apply for these positions please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates should include a complete CV and the following information:
1. A transcript of your university education.
2. A description of attended courses in Microeconomics and Econometrics specifying the grade, the level and the main textbook used for each course;
3. The names of two academic references that could be contacted for more information.
The received applications will be regularly reviewed until the position is filled. Owing to the large number of enquiries received, only those applicants whose profiles are likely to fit the positions will be notified for further details and eventual interviews. Qualified applicants will be contacted no earlier than June, 2010.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- [Switzerland] PhD Positions at the Institute of Statistics, Faculty of Economics, University of Neuchâtel The Institute of Statistics of the Faculty of Economics of the University of Neuchâtel expects to open up to two assistant positions (for a total of up to 150% working time) starting in […]
- PhD Studentship in Building Material at ETH Zurich PhD Studentship in Building Material, ETH Zurich, SwissAt ETH Zurich, Department of Civil Engineering, Institute for Building Materials,Field(s): material physicsApplication deadline: Jun […]
- PhD Scholarships for ASEAN Countries, Suranaree University of Technology, Thailand The coming year of 2015 marks a very important milestone for all ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) countries in that we shall be integrated to become one single community. […]
- PhD Studentships in Sociology and Political Science at University of Amsterdam PhD Studentships in Sociology and Political Science, University of Amsterdam, The NetherlandsThe AISSR constitutes thematically focused research programmes, which have an anchor in one or […]
- UNIGE Scholarship of Excellence for Women Launched in April 2008 by the Rector`s Office of the University of Geneva, the UNIGE Scholarship of Excellence promotes women at post-doctorate level who have great scientific […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in a Project on Human Capital and The World EconomyPhD Scholarship Position in a Project on Human Capital and The World Econo As a PhD student you will participate in the project Agency, Gender, and Economic Development in the World Economy 1850-2000. This project explores how ‘agency’, conceptualized as the […]
- 8 PhD Scholarships at SOCLIFE SOCLIFE is an interdisciplinary Research Training Group at the University of Cologne which offers, beside other things, a structured doctoral program at the Faculty of Management, […]
- 3 Gerda Henkel Scholarships in the History of Ideas Applications are invited from doctoral and post-doctoral researchers who are planning a history of ideas project based on the source material held at one or more of the three research […]
- PhD Scholarships, IMT – Institutions, Markets, Technologies, Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, Italy Competitions for admission are open in the following PhD Programs at IMT ‑ Institutions, Markets, Technologies, Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca:Computer Science and EngineeringThe […]
- PhD Position at Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne PhD Position in Real-time Optimization of Dynamical Systems at Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne (EPFL)The Automatic Control Laboratory (Laboratoire d`Automatique, LA, […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Position at the Institute for Microeconomics and Public Economics, University of Lugano semoga informasi tentang PhD Position at the Institute for Microeconomics and Public Economics, University of Lugano ini bermanfaat.