Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Positions, Institute for Media Innovation, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliah-sabtu-minggu.com menyampaikan tentang PhD Positions, Institute for Media Innovation, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
PhD Positions, Institute for Media Innovation, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
The Institute for Media Innovation at Nanyang Technological University invites applications for doctoral positions to work in Singapore, in the area of physics based simulation of clothes, virtual try on of clothes, interactive virtual worlds, interactive augmented reality, behavior models for virtual humans as well as social robots, simulation of medical articulations, group and crowds modeling, and related topics. Students will have an opportunity to work in the area of cutting-edge interactive 3D simulation with top equipment as cave and real-time motion capture in a multidisciplinary team.
The doctoral positions require a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related area from a reputed University. Strong capacity and commitment to research is mandatory.
The candidates should apply using the online system with a CV, a brief statement of potential research, and two letters of recommendation clearly stating IMI on their application (https://wis.ntu.edu.sg/webexe/owa/pga$rsh_main.menu). Review of applicants will begin immediately and continue until the positions are filled.
NTU (http://www.ntu.edu.sg) and IMI (http://imi.ntu.edu.sg/) offer vibrant multidisciplinary research environment, both students and faculty members enjoy a host of opportunities for research collaboration with world-leading universities and renowned institutes. There is a strong research culture where innovation and critical enquiry are key features, NTU researchers are immersed in the best of work environment.
The University has invested heavily in research, creating some of the best laboratories and research centers in the world. IMI is housed in the S$25 million nine-storey Research Techno Plaza (RTP:http://www.street-directory.com/ntu/pixAround/rtp.htm), which forms the University’s research hub with four interdisciplinary research corridors and 10 research centers housed in it.
Activities of the research centers are linked to their international counterparts, turning the campus into mini Silicon Valley yielding landmark innovations. Singapore has low income tax and a doctoral student is not likely to pay any income tax on their stipend (seehttp://www.iras.gov.sg/irasHome/page04.aspx?id=1190). A student gets a waiver of the Tuition fee and funding support for conferences are provided on merit and performance basis. Additional Teaching Assistant opportunities may also be available year three onwards.
For more details please refer to IMI Visit official website.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or +65-6592 7721
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- IMI PhD Scholarship Program The Institute for Media Innovation (IMI http://imi.ntu.edu.sg/ ) at Nanyang Technological University invites applications for doctoral positions to work in Singapore, in the area of […]
- PhD Scholarships in Mobile Information Sharing at Nanyang Technological University PhD Scholarships in Mobile Information Sharing at Nanyang Technological UniversityApplications are invited for PhD scholarships in mobile information sharing research at the Wee Kim Wee […]
- PhD and MS Positions in Robotics at GW Robotics and Mechatronics Laboratory The Robotics and Mechatronics Laboratory (RML) in the George Washington University - the flagship Robotics Research Center of the University - is seeking highly qualified candidates for […]
- PhD in Smart Energy Systems The Faculty of Technology, Policy and Management contributes to sustainable solutions for technical challenges in society by combining the insights from engineering with the […]
- Rio Tinto PhD Scholarship in Mining Automation, University of Sydney, Australia The Australian Centre for Field Robotics (ACFR) is based in the School of Aerospace, Mechanical and Mechatronic Engineering at The University of Sydney, and is dedicated to the research, […]
- PhD Research Scholarships, National University of Singapore (NUS) The Asia Research Institute is pleased to offer PhD research scholarships from August 2011 in the following interdisciplinary areas:* ASIAN MIGRATION* CHANGING FAMILY IN ASIA* CULTURAL […]
- PhD Scholarships at Internet Interdisciplinary Institute (IN3) – Universitat Oberta de Catalunya Internet Interdisciplinary Institute (IN3) – Universitat Oberta de Catalunya in BarcelonaThe IN3 invites applications for its Interdisciplinary English-speaking PhD programme in the […]
- PhD Scholarships in Environmental Engineering Eawag, the Swiss Federal Institute of Aquatic Science and Technology, is a Swiss-based and internationally networked aquatic research institute within the ETH domain (Swiss Federal […]
- PhD Position in in bio-inspired robotics research at Jaume I University OverviewThe Robotic Intelligence Lab at Jaume I University (Castellon, Spain) is offering a PhD position for working in bio-inspired robotics research concerning learning and […]
- PhD Studentship in Computer Vision and Robotics at Forschungszentrum Juelich, Germany With 4400 staff members Forschungszentrum Juelich is the largest interdisciplinary research centre in Germany focusing its research in the fields of health, environment and energy, and […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Positions, Institute for Media Innovation, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore semoga informasi tentang PhD Positions, Institute for Media Innovation, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore ini bermanfaat.