Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang International Students Work Study Awards, University of Oregon, USA maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliah-sabtu-minggu.com menyampaikan tentang International Students Work Study Awards, University of Oregon, USA
International Students Work Study Awards, University of Oregon, USA
A number of awards of a maximum of $6,000 each will be made to international students studying at the University of Oregon in 2013-14. Students who receive work-study awards will be eligible to apply for work-study jobs during the 2013-14 academic year. Although this award does not guarantee an on-campus job, opportunities for on-campus employment will be greatly increased.DEADLINE
Applications and supporting materials must be submitted to International Affairs on or before April 15, 2013.
Applicants for international work-study awards will be notified by the end of spring term 2013.
- Demonstrated financial need: All international students who are encountering financial difficulties are eligible to apply.
- Full-time international students with a 2.5 or higher cumulative GPA.
- New international students are eligible to apply for the Work-Study scholarship.
In order to continue receiving awards during each term of 2013-14, students must be enrolled for a full course of study (minimum 12 credits for undergraduate students or 9 credits for graduate students) and maintain satisfactory academic progress toward degree completion.
Each award is for one academic year only (Fall, Winter, Spring). Renewal is NOT automatic and students must apply every year.
If you have problems submitting your application online please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please visit : official website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- MI 35th Anniversary Independent Artist Program Scholarship, Musicians Institute, USA The MI 35th Anniversary Independent Artist Program Scholarship will be awarded in Fall 2012 and Spring 2013 to a student (US or non-US citizen) newly enrolling in the Musicians Institute […]
- Seymour Duncan Guitar Craft Scholarship, Musicians Institute, USA The Seymour Duncan GCA Scholarship was created to honor innovative music legend Seymour Duncan and will be awarded in Fall 2012 to a student (US or non-US citizen) newly enrolling in […]
- MI 35th Anniversary Guitar Craft Scholarship, Musicians Institute, USA The MI 35th Anniversary GCA Scholarship will be awarded in Spring 2013 to a student (US or non-US citizen) newly enrolling in the Guitar Craft Academy (GCA) Program who clearly articulates […]
- The Juilliard School Dance Drama Music Scholarships, USA The Juilliard School is committed to educating talented performing artists and helping them achieve their highest potential. To that end, we wish to enable all admitted students to […]
- Simons Foundation Autism Research Initiative (SFARI) Awards, USA SFARI mission The mission of the Simons Foundation Autism Research Initiative (SFARI) is to improve the diagnosis and treatment of autism spectrum disorders by funding, catalyzing and […]
- Josephine de Karman Fellowship Trust, USA The Josephine de Karman Fellowship Trust was established in 1954 by the late Dr. Theodore von Karman, world renowned aeronautics expert and teacher and first director of the Guggenheim […]
- The Wightman Postgraduate Scholarship in Architecture at University of New South Wales, Australia The Wightman Postgraduate Scholarship in Architecture for Both Local and International Students Study Subject: ArchitectureEmployer: UNSWLevel: Postgraduate The Scholarship is established […]
- International Students Scholarships, Nitori International Scholarship Foundation, Japan Application Requirements for foreign student applicants for the scholarship of public interest incorporated foundation Nitori International Scholarship Foundation(hereinafter referred to […]
- International Students Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA This scholarship is designed to provide tuition assistance for outstanding international students of guitar, bass, drums, keyboards, or vocals while attending Musicians Institute. To […]
- Undergraduate Scholarships at Colby-Sawyer College, USA International Students are eligible for need-based and merit-based financial aid, and are encouraged to apply. At Colby-Sawyer we strive to acknowledge the abilities and accomplishments […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang International Students Work Study Awards, University of Oregon, USA semoga informasi tentang International Students Work Study Awards, University of Oregon, USA ini bermanfaat.