Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Master Scholarship Posistion at K.U Leuven, Belgium maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliah-sabtu-minggu.com menyampaikan tentang Master Scholarship Posistion at K.U Leuven, Belgium
Master Scholarship Posistion at K.U Leuven, Belgium
The Faculty of Science of the K.U.Leuven and its Alumni Association Science@Leuven are proud to announce The Science@Leuven Scholarship!
Which masters give the right to apply for the Scholarship? :
Motivated and talented international students, interested in participating in an international master programme of the Faculty of Science of the K.U.Leuven are invited to apply for a scholarship.
Master of Astronomy and Astrophysics, Master of Biology, Master of Molecular and Cellular Biophysics, Master of Chemistry, Master of Physics, Master of Geology, Master of Geography, Master of arithmetic and the Master of Statistics.
Applicants must meet and prove the following requirements:
- the applicants have not studied or worked at the University of Leuven before,
- the applicants have a bachelor degree from a foreign university that gives them access to the master programme they are applying for,
- the applicants can prove having had excellent study results during their former training,
- the applicants show strong motivation to follow a master programme at the Faculty of Science of the K.U.Leuven
- the applicants are willing to act as an ambassador for the programme.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET ALL THE REQUIREMENTS
Applications for the academic year 2011-2012 will open the 1st of December.
Amount of Scholarship
The amount of the scholarship can be up to 8.000 Euro for 1 year. The Board of the Science@Leuven Fund will decide exactly how much a scholarship will be. The scholarship will always cover the tuition fee for 1 year, the insurance and a basic health insurance coverage. The amount awarded for living expenses can vary.
Most master programmes of the Faculty of Science are 2-year programmes. A scholarship for the second master year will be only be continued for students having had outstanding results the first master year.
Selection Procedure (for 2011-2012)
- The applicants fill out the application form of the International Office to apply for admission to the K.U.Leuven.
- The applicants note in the application form that they want to apply for the Science@Leuven Scholarship.
- Next to the information required by the International Office, the applicants also upload the following information: results of their former studies, a letter of motivation and two references of professors.
- The selection of the students take place in June 2011.
Application Deadline : 1 February 2011
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- The Science at Leuven Scholarship The Faculty of Science of the K.U.Leuven and its Alumni Association Science@Leuven are proud to announce TheScience@Leuven Scholarship! Motivated and talented international students, […]
- European Master of Science Scholarships in Nematology, Erasmus Mundus The European Master of Science in Nematology (EUMAINE) is one of the Erasmus Mundus Master courses. The EUMAINE programme brings together some of the European leading Universities and […]
- Master Scholarships in Aquaculture, Ghent University, Belgium This programme provides courses at university level on the most important aspects of aquaculture, for both marine and freshwater organisms. The programme takes a multidisciplinary, […]
- Roger Dillemans Scholarship Fund at Catholic University of Leuven For the 2012-2013 academic year scholarship will be awarded to the developing country, students who have earned a master’s degree from the KU Leuven and want to continue their studies […]
- Erasmus Mundus Master Scholarships in Astronomy and Astrophysics, AstroMundus, Europe AstroMundus is a 2-years Erasmus+: Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Degree programme in Astronomy and Astrophysics (120 ECTS). The programme was initiated in 2009 as an Erasmus Mundus Masters […]
- 2011-2012 OFID Scholarship for Applicants from Developing Countries OFID (The OPEC Fund for International Development) is pleased to announce that qualified applicants who have obtained or are on the verge of completing their undergraduate degree and […]
- Master Grants for International Students, University of Bern, Switzerland The Universität Bern offers six Master Grants for the academic year 2012/13 for excellent international students. The grant consists of 1’600 CHF per month for the duration of the […]
- Master Scholarships in Microsystems Engineering, Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, UAE The Nano-Optics and Optoelectronics Research (NOOR) Laboratory is growing and we need multiple students to work on our ongoing and future research projects. To become a student at NOOR […]
- Erasmus Mundus: Master Scholarships in Fire Safety Engineering (IMFSE) IMFSE 2011 The “International Master of Science in Fire Safety Engineering (IMFSE)”, is a two-year educational programme in the Erasmus Mundus framework. This master course is commonly organized […]
- PhD Student, Department of Physics and Astronomy, Ghent University, Belgium At the Department of Physics and Astronomy of Ghent University a position for a PhD student is available. The aim of this PhD project is computational study of mechanisms of cardiac […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Master Scholarship Posistion at K.U Leuven, Belgium semoga informasi tentang Master Scholarship Posistion at K.U Leuven, Belgium ini bermanfaat.