Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang NSP Scholarships for Students with Young Dependents at University of West London maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliah-sabtu-minggu.com menyampaikan tentang NSP Scholarships for Students with Young Dependents at University of West London
NSP Scholarships for Students with Young Dependents at University of West London
This scholarship has been designed to support students who have dependent children under the age of 16 and are applying to study at the University of West London. There will be 178 of these scholarships available for students commencing their study in Autumn 2012. Please apply early as applications will be processed in order of receipt. The scholarship will consist of the following, to the total value of £3,000: 1. £1,000 cash bursary to cover travel costs and other living expenses. 2. £500 credit to cover University services including the bookshop account, library fees, sustenance in the various restaurants. 3. £1,500 to be spent on student accommodation or, for students living at home while studying, a £1,500 fee waiver.
Who are from a household with an income of less than £25,000 per annum (pdf).
Applicants must be providing care for dependent children under the age of 16 years on 1st December 2012.
These scholarships are open to first time applicants to Higher Education.
Applicants must be classified as ‘Home or EU’ students as defined by UKCISA.
Applicants must live in a London Borough or in the Borough of Slough.
Study Subject(s): Subjects taught at University
Course Level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Provider: University of West London
Scholarship can be taken at: UK
Scholarship Application Deadline: 31 March 2012
Visit Official Website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Master Scholarships, University of Glamorgan, UK UK and European Union graduates with a first or upper second class honours degree (or equivalent qualification) can apply for a non-means tested scholarship worth £1,500 or £2,000. The […]
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Sweden The Swedish government is offering fully funded scholarships for international students (especially students from countries on the DAC list of ODA recipients) commencing Master degree in […]
- Dental Development Undergraduate Scholarship, University of Kent, UK The Division of Dentistry in the Centre for Professional Practice at the University of Kent will be offering scholarships to a number of applicants.Scholarships of £250, £500, £750 and […]
- International Development Scholarship, University of East London, UK The International Development Scholarship in association with International Students House (ISH) is a combined tuition fee, residential and maintenance scholarship offered to an […]
- 2012 ECU South West Campus Scholarship The ECU South West Campus Scholarships are open to Western Australian year 12 school leavers displaying outstanding academic excellence and endeavour. Applications are encouraged from […]
- Liberal Arts Undergraduate Scholarships at King`s College London This undergraduate scholarship scheme is being launched in 2012 for students undertaking the new BA Liberal Arts at King`s College London.The School of Arts & Humanities will be offering […]
- MSc Tourism and Travel Management, Nottingham University Business School, UK MSc Tourism and Travel Management Bursaries 2011-2012 Direct RouteThe Tourism and Travel Research Institute is offering up to two £1,000 scholarships for applicants who have secured a […]
- PhD Studentship in Mathematics, University of Sussex, UK PhD studentship is available in the Department of Mathematics, University of Sussex – UK. Studentship is available for students from any country commencing study in academic year 2016 – […]
- Fee Waiver + Stipend, PhD Scholarships in Management, Royal Holloway University of London, UK The School of Management, Royal Holloway University of London – UK, is offering one or two Dean’s scholarships for new PhD students from any country (UK, EU or international students) […]
- Full Tuition Fee LLM Scholarships, Queen Mary University of London, UK Full tuition fee scholarships are available for students from any country (UK, EU & international students) enrolling LLM in Energy and Natural Resources Law program for September 2016 […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang NSP Scholarships for Students with Young Dependents at University of West London semoga informasi tentang NSP Scholarships for Students with Young Dependents at University of West London ini bermanfaat.