Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD student in "enzyme production and hydrolysis of biorefinery streams" at Chalmers University of Technology maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliah-sabtu-minggu.com menyampaikan tentang PhD student in "enzyme production and hydrolysis of biorefinery streams" at Chalmers University of Technology
PhD student in "enzyme production and hydrolysis of biorefinery streams" at Chalmers University of Technology
We are looking for a highly motivated PhD student to be integrated into the group of Industrial Biotechnology, at the department of Chemical and Biological Engineering
, division of Life Sciences. Research on microorganisms and enzymes performed by the Industrial Biotechnology group aims at actively contributing to the creation of the sustainable energy and chemical industry of the future. One of the important concepts for the achievement of this goal is the biorefinery, in which value-added products, chemicals, fuels and power are obtained by fractionation and conversion of biomass. More information about our activities at Industrial Biotechnology can be found at Official Website
The project aims at enzyme production and hydrolysis of different biorefinery streams, generated by innovative biomass treatments (performed by our collaborative partner Innventia). The enzyme production part of the study will aim at investigating how the enzyme profile of a filamentous fungi depend on growth conditions and in particular the composition of the selected biorefinery streams. Transcriptome studies will be included to study the global responses and allow insight to the cellular physiology. In the second part of the project, the relation between the enzyme profile and the enzymes ability to hydrolyse cellulose will be studied. This part of the work will also look into the structural changes of cellulose under hydrolysis and aim to spread light on why biomass are recalcitrant to enzyme hydrolysis. Detailed structural analysis will be performed in collaboration with Innventia.
The project can start shortly after the selection procedure will be completed.
The position is limited to maximum 5 years, which corresponds to four years of full-time research studies together with teaching in the undergraduate or Masters curricula at Chalmers.
The candidate should have a M.Sc. in biotechnology, bioengineering or a corresponding curriculum. Experience in enzyme technology and/or fermentations will be considered advantageous. A PhD student in our group is expected to work relatively independently, have the ability to plan and organize his/her own work, to be able to work in close
collaboration with other group members and partners in research and to be able to communicate scientific results, both orally and in written form in English.
The application shall be written in English and include the following items:
- An application of a maximum of one A4 page containing your specific qualifications for the position
- Attested copies of education certificates, including grade reports and other documents
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letters of recommendation and name of reference persons (optional)
The application shall be sent electronically as pdf or zipped documents.Please use the button at the foot of the page to reach the application form. If any material is not available electronically or cannot be transferred to pdf format, the material can be sent as a hard copy to Registrar. The applicants name and the reference number (2011/36) must be written on the first page of the application.
Chalmers University of Technology
SE-412 96 Göteborg
For further information, you are welcome to contact Professor Lisbeth Olsson,firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +46 31 772 3805.
Reference number : 2011/36
Application deadline : March, 21st 2011
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD student in "fermentation of biorefinery streams" at Chalmers University of Technology We are looking for a highly motivated PhD student to be integrated into the group of Industrial Biotechnology, at the department of Chemical and Biological Engineering, division of Life […]
- Postdoc positions at Product- and Production Development at Chalmers University of Technology The research and education at Chalmers University of Technology are focused on technology, science and architecture. Our motivation comes from a desire to discover and to learn new […]
- PhD position in Biocomposites at KTH Royal Institute of Technology KTH School of Chemical Science and Engineering seeks a PhD student in Biocomposites.KTH is the largest technical university in Sweden. Education and research cover a broad spectrum within […]
- PhD Student in Railway Mechanics at Chalmers University of Technology Overview The Department of Applied Mechanics conducts research in different areas of mechanical engineering including machine and vehicle design. The research is often carried out […]
- PhD in Production Engineering, within the field of Evolvable Production Systems at KTH Royal Institute of Technology KTH is the largest technical university in Sweden. Education and research cover a broad spectrum within natural sciences and engineering, as well as architecture, industrial engineering […]
- PhD Position in Functional Complex Oxide Heterostructures, Chalmers University of Technology The underlying physics of these phenomena is not fully understood. Complex phase diagrams are governed by interplay between, e.g., charge, spin, strain, and doping, resulting in very […]
- Postdoc position in Biochar / Soil Ecology at Wageningen University We are looking for a postdoc to study the effects of biochar on soil biota and plant-soil interactions. Future energy demands may be met through pyrolosis of biomass, leading to `waste` […]
- 3 PhD Scholarships in Materials and Surface Technology Department of Mechanical Engineering is looking for 3 Ph.D. in Materials and Surface Technology related to strengthen our strategic research activities in Materials in Sustainable […]
- Scholarships in Materials and Surface Technology, Department of Mechanical Engineering, DTU, Denmark Department of Mechanical Engineering is looking for 3 Ph.D. in Materials and Surface Technology related to strengthen our strategic research activities in Materials in Sustainable Energy […]
- Master & Doctoral Scholarships, Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology (UNIST), Korea School of Electrical and Computer Engineering Computer Systems & NetworksTheoretical Computer ScienceApplied ComputingCommunication, Control, & Signal ProcessingAnalog, Digital & RF […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD student in "enzyme production and hydrolysis of biorefinery streams" at Chalmers University of Technology semoga informasi tentang PhD student in "enzyme production and hydrolysis of biorefinery streams" at Chalmers University of Technology ini bermanfaat.